Should I Stay or Should I go?

General chat about life in the Land Of Smiles. Discuss expat life, relationship issues and all things generally Thailand and Asia related.

Are You Looking For Somewhere Else?

Yes
24%
Yes, but the wife is still undecided
4%
Fifty fifty at the minute
4%
Not sure, thinkin' about it
4%
No
56%
Fck no - this place rocks!
8%

Total votes: 25

Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Re: Should I Stay or Should I go?

Post by Spitfire »

Well Sir, I guess only bigstone knows the answer to that ...and to be honest, I'm way beyond indecision, that's for kids but I'm not beyond being polite and civil.
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Lost wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:03 pm
barrys wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:36 pm Maybe the poll should include one further option: "Already gone"
That's actually a good shout. Mods? :D
It will delete all existing votes.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

If you want/have to bail then you should bail (even if temporary) and many that changed their lives in the past have to realign stuff now depending on their personal situation. Some are OK and some will struggle.

Although, some old advice still holds true to all .......

:cheers:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

Lost wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:09 am Do you plan on staying in Thailand?

The last poll brought about a 40% leaving or 'unsure'. How's things in 2020 folks? :thumb:

Vietnam looking strong. Malaysia giving their proven run on the 'My 2nd Home' plan (5 year visa). International schooling increasing in quality across the board in SE Asia. Exchange rate down. Baht up.

What's the scores on the doors? Staying in the land of smiles or looking to get more bang for your buck?

Me?
Trying to move to Laos. Love it there! Thailand?... too many foreigners.[/color] :mrgreen:

:cheers:
I'm a bit confused by some of your posts. Some indicate you are here in Thailand and others point to the fact you are in the UK. Care to clarify? :cheers:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.