Bars in Bofai ?

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
khaokalok
Novice
Novice

Bars in Bofai ?

Post by khaokalok »

Are there some Bars in Bofai Area ?
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Bars in Bofai ?

Post by migrant »

On soi 6 there are some. Double D seems pretty popular as does Toons. Happy bar, and star bar also. From Petkasim go across the canal road and turn right immediately after the light. All bars above are along that stretch of road.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
khaokalok
Novice
Novice

Post by khaokalok »

migrant wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:14 am On soi 6 there are some. Double D seems pretty popular as does Toons. Happy bar, and star bar also. From Petkasim go across the canal road and turn right immediately after the light. All bars above are along that stretch of road.
Thanks migrant,will have a look on my Arrival.Explications seems clear :cheers:
wenshidi
Professional
Professional

Post by wenshidi »

There are also quite a few Thai oriented bars before Mum's Kitchen and out on the Main Road. Hi Nam Sai Suay has long been a favourite nightspot in HH. Most places have very glamorous hostesses but if you are lucky you might meet up with some trainee stewardesses from the nearby Civil Aviation College who are out to party.
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

See Govt ( Governor) notice today all bars and much more are now closed for business
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.