Skin Cancer

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: skin cancer

Post by hhinner »

thecolonel wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:50 pm
Bluesky wrote:Found a dermatologist on Petchkasem Rd. about 80 meters past the Palace northbound on the right hand side.She immediately identified the spot in question as a Keratosis and arranged appropriate treatment.
Is she still there does anyone know? Or any other up to date recommendations to get skin cancer checked in Hua Hin(as this thread is 3 years old) ?

Also, I've heard of Dr Nirat's clinic(skin) out of town on Soi 112 somewhere, I'm assuming they cover skin cancer?

Like anyone Im looking for someone who's well regarded but ideally in or close to Hua Hin

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Think you mean Dr Niwat. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34614&start=15#p491727
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

thecolonel wrote:
Bluesky wrote:Found a dermatologist on Petchkasem Rd. about 80 meters past the Palace northbound on the right hand side.She immediately identified the spot in question as a Keratosis and arranged appropriate treatment.
Is she still there does anyone know? Or any other up to date recommendations to get skin cancer checked in Hua Hin(as this thread is 3 years old) ?

Also, I've heard of Dr Nirat's clinic(skin) out of town on Soi 112 somewhere, I'm assuming they cover skin cancer?

Like anyone Im looking for someone who's well regarded but ideally in or close to Hua Hin

Thanks

Update on my post.

I've now visited that clinic(Sirinthip) and they don't do biopsies or check for skin cancer.

They said go to the hospitals.

ImageImage

hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Dr Niwat does biopsies (sends to lab in Bangkok) and will phone to let you know the result.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Someone said to use the skin clinic on top floor of Market Village?

My concern there is that is more cosmetic than serious conditions

Any comments?

I'm happy to go out to Niwat's clinic on 112 but can the 'same' service be found in town?

Thailightzone
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Thailightzone »

thecolonel wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:02 pm Someone said to use the skin clinic on top floor of Market Village?

My concern there is that is more cosmetic than serious conditions

Any comments?

I'm happy to go out to Niwat's clinic on 112 but can the 'same' service be found in town?

What was the outcome colonel ?