Paramedic and PC find love after 999 chicken shop callout

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

See short video at link. This is a copper with real nerve! Of course, I'm sure his sensitive Met colleagues will refrain from taking the piss... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-englan ... n-56256913

A paramedic and a Met Police officer have become engaged after meeting on a 999 callout at a chicken shop.

Paige Stride and Rob Wilkins attended the incident in west London and ended up dating days later.

The pair plan to marry later this year once coronavirus restrictions are lifted.
This is the way
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Paramedic and PC find love after 999 chicken shop callout

Post by migrant »

dtaai-maai wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:31 am See short video at link. This is a copper with real nerve! Of course, I'm sure his sensitive Met colleagues will refrain from taking the piss... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-englan ... n-56256913

A paramedic and a Met Police officer have become engaged after meeting on a 999 callout at a chicken shop.

Paige Stride and Rob Wilkins attended the incident in west London and ended up dating days later.

The pair plan to marry later this year once coronavirus restrictions are lifted.
Well no one will call him chicken!
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.