Vaccines - Covid 19

Temporary sub-forum for all news, updates, developments and discussion on Coronavirus/Covid-19 in Hua Hin, Thailand and globally. Any and all topics on the outbreak will be moved into this forum for ease of information access.

Full time or part time foreign residents of Thailand which vaccine(s) have you or will you receive?

______First__________________
No votes
AstraZeneca
15%
Johnson & Johnson
1%
Moderna
1%
Pfizer
18%
Sinopharm
1%
Sinovac
14%
Other
No votes
______Second________________
No votes
AstraZeneca
25%
Moderna
3%
Pfizer
20%
Sinopharm
1%
Sinovac
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 79

Thailightzone
Suspended
Suspended

Re: Vaccines - Covid 19

Post by Thailightzone »

joelle wrote:
are you volunteering ?

I regret I must decline for unstated reasons.

joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

⚠️⚠️🎉Announcement from​ Huahin​ hospital​ for​ Covid​ vaccine​!
They will provide Covid-19 vaccination service on 30th July 2021 from 7 am - 3 pm at the parking building, 7th floor.
For those who have registered in 7 risk groups.
No. 1-886 Time: 7 am - 12 pm
No. 887-1760 Time: 1 pm – 3 pm
Please kindly check if your name is on the vaccination list. And please bring your ID card or passport on the appointment date.
If you have registered through the “Mor Prachuap Prom” application or you are not on the list, please closely follow the news on Hua Hin hospital's Facebook page as we regularly update the vaccination schedule.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
⚠️⚠️Note:: This​ is​ special​ group​ for​ 7high risk​ disease.​ But​ suggest​ look​ through​ and​ check​ if​ you​r​ name​ in​ list anyway.​ And​ for​ those​ who​ still​ not​ got​ injection​ from​ queue​ mohr​ prom.​ they​ still​ continue​ injection​ it​ and​ right​ now​ on​ number​ 7998 (Total​ of​ queue​number​ in​ morh​ prom​ 11577) but​ wait​ for​ their​ annoucement​ again​ but​ 30july they​ just​ do​ inject​ for​ 7​high​ risk​ Gruop.​ will​ be​ different​ number of​ group. if​ you​ have​ more​ inquiry​ please​ contact​ huahin​ hospital🙏🙏
And​ many​ foreigner​s​ name​ in​ this​ ​list​ also.

https://www.huahinhospital.go.th/check_vaccine.php
Attachments
FB_IMG_1627430069807.jpg
FB_IMG_1627430069807.jpg (90.64 KiB) Viewed 520 times
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

HHTel wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:56 pm
COVID-19 Vaccination Services For French Citizens At Bangkok Hospital Headquarters

Bangkok Hospital Headquarters and 7 Bangkok Hospitals within BDMS network (Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai, Bangkok Hospital Udon, Bangkok Hospital Khonkaen, Bangkok Hospital Huahin, Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, Bangkok Hospital Phuket and Bangkok Hospital Samui) have provided COVID-19 vaccination services for French Citizens aged 55 or older residing in Thailand.
This COVID-19 vaccination program, starting from 26 June – 7 July 2021, has been organized and subsidized by the Embassy of France, Thailand. The first day of vaccination on 26 June 2021 at Bangkok Hospital Headquarter, H.E. Mr. Thierry Mathou, the French Ambassador to Thailand and Mr. Christophe Hemmings, the Consul General of the Embassy of France, Thailand visited the French Citizens receiving COVID-19 vaccination services in the hospital.
https://www.bangkokhospital.com/en/cont ... adquarters

Joelle posted earlier that she received an email from the French embassy and subsequently was vaccinated at Bangkok Hospital.
Maybe, but that doesn’t mean that all French people have been vaccinated, so there could be a few still needing to be jabbed.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Dannie Boy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:30 pm
Big Boy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:48 pm So the system isn't that smart/joined up.
Out of interest, how do you know that they’ve been vaccinated by their Embassy?
I know them personally, and they told me :?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:05 am
Big Boy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:48 pm So the system isn't that smart/joined up.
I know them personally, and they told me :?
That sounds like a good enough reason!!
Thailightzone
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Thailightzone »

HHTel wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:56 pm
COVID-19 Vaccination Services For French Citizens At Bangkok Hospital Headquarters
https://www.bangkokhospital.com/en/cont ... adquarters

Joelle posted earlier that she received an email from the French embassy and subsequently was vaccinated at Bangkok Hospital.

Today ...
20210728_091919.jpg
20210728_091919.jpg (154.89 KiB) Viewed 449 times
Thailightzone
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Thailightzone »

Danny Boy

I witnessed them with my own eyes, screaming out "viva la France" as the needle punctured their delicate white European skin.

I may have gone a bit overboard on that description, but I saw them on level 3 lined up for their jabs.
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

When going to HHH for the vaccination do they jab in the or order of the numbers already given to us or is it a case of arriving , registering in and waiting to be called?
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've been hearing a strange report on Surf FM News this morning - twice.

They are saying that the Pfizer, which has been donated by USA will go to give front line workers who previously received 2 doses of Sinovac a booster. I don't have a problem with that.

The strange bit is they are reporting that the Pfizer booster will even go to those who have already received the AZ booster. You have to wonder how much vaccine the body can take before going into a state of OD. Surely, a 2nd booster before the first booster has had time to work is OTT when there are hundreds of people dying daily because they need vaccination.

Points 51; Position 21
buksida

Post by buksida »

And this is all going on while most of us haven't even had a sniff of the first one.

There were also reports of police in Buriram getting a third shot because ... well, our esteemed health minister is well connected with the province. :guns:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Geko
Professional
Professional

Post by Geko »

Can anyone on the list for vaccination on the 30 July confirm their original queue number has changed from the original one to a lower number. Assume if it has changed it was from a number above 7998 as up to 7998 should be vaccinated on the the 28 July.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I can understand the initial booster, even if it has cost us wrinklies our first AZ shot because of Anutin's cock-up. Bad management of the programme has been costly. However, that has happened. Giving a 2nd booster before the first has even had chance to work inside the body is outrageous IMHO.

[Edit] Vaccinating a force that is effectively self-isolating already is totally bonkers.

Points 51; Position 21
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

PET wrote:When going to HHH for the vaccination do they jab in the or order of the numbers already given to us or is it a case of arriving , registering in and waiting to be called?
Has to be the order of arrival and registration. Your original queue number just confirms you have an appointment on the day.
GroveHillWanderer
Guru
Guru

Post by GroveHillWanderer »

hhinner wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:08 pm
PET wrote:When going to HHH for the vaccination do they jab in the or order of the numbers already given to us or is it a case of arriving , registering in and waiting to be called?
Has to be the order of arrival and registration. Your original queue number just confirms you have an appointment on the day.
Yes, it just goes by order of arrival/registration. I had a number that would have put me towards the end of the 1-3 pm group if going strictly by queue number. I arrived just before 1 pm and was jabbed @ 1:20 pm.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

GroveHillWanderer wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:36 pm
hhinner wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:08 pm
Yes, it just goes by order of arrival/registration. I had a number that would have put me towards the end of the 1-3 pm group if going strictly by queue number. I arrived just before 1 pm and was jabbed @ 1:20 pm.
Could you choose the vaccine? Or was it Sinovac as first dose ?
Attachments
received_1399969733722583.jpeg
(82.33 KiB) Downloaded 261 times