Soundbars and where to buy?

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Fish73
Novice
Novice

Soundbars and where to buy?

Post by Fish73 »

Hi

Have any of you recently purchased or tested a soundbar and can give recommendations? Where is the best place to look in HH? What brand? I like airplay and want to buy something that has airplay and works well for music as well.

Price range? Around 20,000 - 25,000
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Soundbars and where to buy?

Post by Dannie Boy »

Fish73 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:10 am Hi

Have any of you recently purchased or tested a soundbar and can give recommendations? Where is the best place to look in HH? What brand? I like airplay and want to buy something that has airplay and works well for music as well.

I bought a Samsung sound bar from Lazada, they have a wide range to choose from, however if you want to listen before you buy then probably MV or Blueport will be your best options. If you find something you like you can always price check on Lazada? 20-25,000 should get you something very decent.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Dannie Boy wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:21 am
Fish73 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:10 am Hi

I bought a Samsung sound bar from Lazada, they have a wide range to choose from, however if you want to listen before you buy then probably MV or Blueport will be your best options. If you find something you like you can always price check on Lazada? 20-25,000 should get you something very decent.
I’ve had a look on Lazada and you can buy an LG SNY9G sound bar for 16,790 Baht (which is half the price charged in the UK). That’s a 5.1 channel speaker and has fairly good reports - in the UK I have a cheaper SN6Y that to me sounds fine so I’m sure this model should be very good.
Fish73
Novice
Novice

Post by Fish73 »