Top 5 must-visit cafes in Hua Hin 2022

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
PeteC

Top 5 must-visit cafes in Hua Hin 2022

Post by PeteC »

Details and photos of each at the link.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/to ... a-hin-2022

1. Eureka Beach Cafe Hua Hin

2. Top Seacret Beach Cafe

3. Pineapple Surf Club

4. Memory House Cafe

5. Airspace Hua Hin
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Top 5 must-visit cafes in Hua Hin 2022

Post by hhinner »

^^ Seem to have got the Memory House Cafes mixed up by including some pics and the address of the one in Sam Phran instead of the one in Khao Tao.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I have eaten one of the best meals I have had in Thailand at the Eureka Cafe, but don't go at the weekend. The caravans are a bit of nostalgia if you're a Brit. I used to love staying in them as a kid when on holiday.

Memory House is a dire experience, they now charge to get in to the grounds as so many used to turn up, take pics and then leave again. Trouble is it's just queues and hassle finding a seat. No interest in going there myself but the Bangkok friends and family of my other half love it, so I was chuffed the last time we went that they all agreed to walk out as the queues were too slow.

Anyone been to Airspace?
Talk is cheap
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

caller wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:52 pm Memory House is a dire experience, they now charge to get in to the grounds as so many used to turn up, take pics and then leave again. Trouble is it's just queues and hassle finding a seat.
Really? They are charging to walk around some painted twigs? They were re-spraying the yellow twigs as we walked past yesterday - damned good job we were wearing our N95 masks. Especially Mrs BB with her lung problems.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Big Boy wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:58 pm Really? They are charging to walk around some painted twigs? They were re-spraying the yellow twigs as we walked past yesterday - damned good job we were wearing our N95 masks. Especially Mrs BB with her lung problems.
Yes, but refundable against any food or whatever you buy. If the queues are managable.
Talk is cheap