Volare Italian on Soi 102

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Volare Italian on Soi 102

Post by Jack_Batty »

I see there is a thread from 2013 already for an Italian restaurant by the Grand Night Market named Volare. Well, this is a different restaurant named Volare, which recently opened up on soi 102 within about the last year. It is directly across the street from the newest, westernmost 7-11 on that soi.

I had a pizza, of course. It was #35 on the menu. Ham, mushrooms, artichokes, and I added Italian sausage and salami. It was super thin and crunchy. The sauce and mozzarella ratio were perfect and all of the ingredients were very good. The mushrooms were of the canned variety, which I actually prefer when I am having pizza. I really enjoyed this pizza. The oven is electric, but it has a stone in both upper and lower compartments (250C and 200C respectively).

This was a very respectable pizza. Not the best in Hua Hin, but by far not the worst. This will do in a pinch anytime I have a craving for pizza, as it is close to where I am currently staying. I will definitely be back. The total bill, with two large Changs, was 530 baht.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
caller
Hero
Hero

Re: Volare Italian on Soi 102

Post by caller »

Thanks for the heads up! Handy for me and I often stop at that 7/11. I will try it out soon.
Talk is cheap
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Re: Volare Italian on Soi 102

Post by ahandpatsy »

I think that place also says they make their own pasta every day.