Fleetwood Mac’s Christine McVie Dies at Age 79

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Certainly one of my favourite bands from a kid to now - not without their scandals though!! Christine McVie was superb - R.I.P.

"Fleetwood Mac’s Christine McVie has died at the age of 79, her family has said.

A statement on Facebook said: “On behalf of Christine McVie’s family, it is with a heavy heart we are informing you of Christine’s death.

“She passed away peacefully at hospital this morning, Wednesday, November 30th 2022, following a short illness. She was in the company of her family. We kindly ask that you respect the family’s privacy at this extremely painful time and we would like everyone to keep Christine in their hearts and remember the life of an incredible human being, and revered musician who was loved universally. RIP Christine McVie.”

The British American rock band, founded in London in 1967, sold more than 100m records worldwide, making them one of the most successful groups ever. Their best-known songs include Dreams, Go Your Own Way and Everywhere.

The band paid tribute to the singer-songwriter McVie in a statement on Wednesday night following news of her death. “There are no words to describe our sadness at the passing of Christine McVie. She was truly one-of-a-kind, special and talented beyond measure.”"

Taken From: - https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/ ... -at-age-79
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Fleetwood Mac’s Christine McVie Dies at Age 79

Post by lindosfan1 »

Very sad news, I will play some Fleetwood Mac today one of my favourite band. She will be missed. RIP
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.