Hua Hin Soul Country Club golf course

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
craighuahin
Rookie
Rookie

Hua Hin Soul Country Club golf course

Post by craighuahin »

I haven't actually played this course but I did drive up to the clubhouse to take a look. Nearly broke my suspension in the process! It's evident this course needs a whole lot of love ;) It sits in a great location, quick stroll over the road to the beach camp and cafe after a round! I only hope the owners (whoever they are) plan to turn it into yet another fantastic golf destination for the area.

Bonus attraction would be a tee off on the roof of the Milford / Yambay condo complex onto what looks like the 2nd green.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Re: Hua Hin Soul Country Club golf course

Post by thecolonel »

I tried to find this once using Google maps

Couldn't find it... had another go, couldn't find it

Gave up!

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'm not a golf person, but just follow the signs for Pranburi Forest - you can't miss the Golf Course. I think this the general area https://www.google.com/maps/@12.434514, ... 384!8i8192

map.jpg
map.jpg (96.34 KiB) Viewed 927 times
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.4330321,99.9743254,17z

Just for you. :cheers: Milford renamed maybe?
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
fft100
Professional
Professional

Post by fft100 »

After it was Milford, it became Hua Hin Korea Golf club.

Didn't realise it had changed again. Are there new owners ? And was there still a Korea buffet ?
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

sateeb wrote:https://www.google.com/maps/@12.4330321,99.9743254,17z

Just for you. :cheers: Milford renamed maybe?
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear

I am more than capable of finding it, so to speak, on Google maps

But rather, I actually drove around this area *using Google maps* for about 45 minutes and 'we' (i wasn't alone ie 2 minds better than one) and we just couldn't find it. Google maps kept getting us lost. There were certainly no signs saying Golf club or whatever. One or two steep roads leading to the top of a big hill which frankly looked a little dangerous

This was last February, maybe the app has been updated to take care of this glitch since then

I think I can say that's the only time I've never found a place when using G maps to be fair them

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

As I said, follow the signposts to Pranburi Forest. When you get to the hideous condo, it's the little road on your right. I'm not a golfer, so have no interest in finding it, but its very hard to miss.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
PJG
Professional
Professional

Post by PJG »

The Golf Course is now not worth finding. It was quite good about 15 yrs ago when Bangkok Golf were the operators. Since then it has been leased by various Korean operators who are obviously paying too much to maintain it properly. Believe they are currently doing a B800 all in deal but is not even worth that.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Big Boy wrote:As I said, follow the signposts to Pranburi Forest. When you get to the hideous condo, it's the little road on your right. I'm not a golfer, so have no interest in finding it, but its very hard to miss.
Yes i know you did. I was explaining how I was not able to find it last February

I will use your directions in future if I want to go there. Thanks