Handdrummer

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Handdrummer

Post by dtaai-maai »

I've just noticed that Handdrummer has been suspended. I can't begin to imagine what he has done that could merit suspension, but I hope it won't last more than a few days. Surely not posting an EE Cummings poem on the China thread...? A hugely interesting, talented, well-travelled and vastly experienced individual with not the slightest hint of bigotry.
This is the way
Highflyer

Re: Handdrummer

Post by Highflyer »

Well said dtaai- maai correct,why??? Forum is run by the usual suspects, the 6 or so are on every post made, they who must be obeyed, its not allowed to rock the boat for sure.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Yes, hope he does get back soon - I have enjoyed his posts "overall" :wink: :thumb:

Really wouldn't have thought any malice was intended (whatever he posted).

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
Grim Reaper
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Grim Reaper »

This Forum as is the case with most institutions needs to run to a set of rules. Whilst the Forum's moderators try to be very lenient, it gets to the point when action has to be taken. Whilst on the subject of rules, which every member has signed up to, there is a rule detailing how to question moderator actions. Read it, and comply.

This thread is locked.
You reap what you sow