Motorcycle Tires

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
ikombazana
Novice
Novice

Motorcycle Tires

Post by ikombazana »

Hi All, I've got a 2018 Bonneville T120, and I need new tires. I spent the better part of today at every tire shop I could find in the Hua Hin area. Where does one go for quality tires, Michelin, Avon, Pirelli, etc in the Hua Hin area? I want complete service, balancing etc.

Or is it the overnighter to BKK?

Thanks!
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Motorcycle Tires

Post by HHTel »

Most will not have in stock. However they will order what you want with a wait of 2 or 3 days.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Quality big bike tires can be ordered online from Lazada, the local stores won't have anything that isn't common (ie. for scooters).

I took mine to the Enfield garage near Cha-am for fitting and balancing.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
ikombazana
Novice
Novice

Post by ikombazana »

Ok, Thanks. I will not order tires from on line retailers due to date codes etc.

Did the Enfield folks do a good job?
buksida

Post by buksida »

Yes, fitting and balancing for 500 baht. Honda Bigwing wanted substantially more!
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson