Babysitting jobs.

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Babysitting jobs.

Post by HHTel »

My daughter is looking for any babysitting jobs available.
She speaks fluently in Thai and English, so is good for visiting tourist families, has 3 kids of her own who live in the household.
She's unable to take on a 'full time' job because of family commitments - school runs etc. Her daytime hours (school hours) and evenings are, generally, free.
Transport isn't a problem. Living in Hua Na but will travel.

She'd appreciate any babysitting jobs avaiable.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: Babysitting jobs.

Post by joelle »

HHTel wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:35 am My daughter is looking for any babysitting jobs available.
She speaks fluently in Thai and English, so is good for visiting tourist families, has 3 kids of her own who live in the household.
She's unable to take on a 'full time' job because of family commitments - school runs etc. Her daytime hours (school hours) and evenings are, generally, free.

She should try to offer her services on the Hua Hin Ladies Facebook page as there are often demands for babysitters
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Good Idea. Thanks for that.
I'll pass it on.

Edit: She's joined the group and just waiting to be 'approved'.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Will she watch seniors? Wife and I are going out of town for 10 days in Sept and the month of November. The niece will watch Mom and spend the night but would be good to have someone to give her a break.

Mom is fine, mainly just making sure she takes her meds and that her blood sugar is OK (she does insulin). She is starting to forget things but doesn't require full time care and she's a nice lady (and a great cook!!)
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

HHTel wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:17 pm Good Idea. Thanks for that.
I'll pass it on.

Edit: She's joined the group and just waiting to be 'approved'.
:thumb:
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Just as an aside. I assume you are a member of the group. My daughter has applied yesterday lunchtime and is waiting for approval. Any idea how long that process takes? I'm assuming it's to weed out time-wasters and scammers.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

HHTel wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:30 pm Just as an aside. I assume you are a member of the group. My daughter has applied yesterday lunchtime and is waiting for approval. Any idea how long that process takes? I'm assuming it's to weed out time-wasters and scammers.
Sorry I don't know how long it takes as I joined the group when it first started and got approved the same day
Maybe she can contact Sarah Dean or Judy Blyth, who are admin, on messenger (just a suggestion)
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Thanks for that.
AD TS
Novice
Novice

Post by AD TS »

HHTel wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:35 am My daughter is looking for any babysitting jobs available.

Hello! Are your daughter still looking for a babysitting job? We have a 5.5 month old and are looking for some help with him.