Rubbing out scratches and small dents.

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Rubbing out scratches and small dents.

Post by migrant »

Unless it was the purple haze I thought recently someone posted about the excellent job a shop did on their auto's scratches and dents but I can't find it. Any help appreciated.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Rubbing out scratches and small dents.

Post by sateeb »

From memory it's a place on Pala U Rd. Have a look at HH Tels previous postings maybe?
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Thanks, I couldn't find it. :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.