What's happened to the milk supply?

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: What's happened to the milk supply?

Post by Dannie Boy »

HHTel wrote:Last night when I visited my local 7/11, I was told as soon as the door was open "Sorry, no milk. Should have a delivery in about an hour. Leave me your phone number and I'll call you."
Sure enough, just after midnight I got the call. Bought enough for a few days!
This morning I went in for something else and the milk shelves were empty!
Looks like you don’t have a milk problem, just a sleeping problem Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

I think we need to buy a Forum cow and house him at HHTel's place. Big yard and plenty of kids for milking! :idea: :laugh: :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

:thumb: :thumb:
Anything to get rid of these 'milk hunts'. They're taking over my life ..... lol.

Alternatively, a volunteer to take my grandkids which would also get rid of the milk problem.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Milk wars back on ...

Production costs increase for milk
The Commerce Ministry is expected to consider and approve an increase in boxed milk prices if producers submit their requests for an adjustment, in line with higher raw milk production costs.

Chakra Yodmani, deputy director-general of the Internal Trade Department, said following the Milk Board's recent approval of raising the ex-factory median prices for raw cow's milk by 2.25 baht per kilogramme to 22.75 baht per kg to help dairy farmers, the ministry is ready to comply with the price hike.

Mr Chakra said the department will take up to 15 days to review and approve the price after receiving the request from entrepreneurs.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/ge ... e-for-milk

So much for negative inflation.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson