Headlight Misting

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Re: Headlight Misting

Post by STEVE G »

HHTel wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:18 am Charged me 8K but they had the car for 10 days and did an excellent job. A friend commented in the afternoon "Oh you've had a respray. That would have cost you!!"
That's how good the job was. They even did the wheel arches. Definite recommendation. They are very busy as I had to book the car in 2 weeks in advance.

They will give you a price on the spot after they look at what's required.
Thank you, that seems a fair price.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

404cameljockey wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:22 am
HHTel wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:56 pm Just had my car in the body shop on the Pal-u road towards the bypass. They were asked to go around the whole car and fix scratches and dents. They did an excellent job as always.
My headlights had some very serious 'bloom'. I had it in my head to try the toothpaste solution after I picked up my car. However, the first thing I noticed was that my headlights are now crystal clear. I meant to ask them what they used but they appeared very busy.
I'm sure I'll notice a difference when it gets dark.

Note to myself: Stop lending your car to any Tom Dick or Harry!!!
Hi HHTel. I've used Tweesak Auto in Pala-U Road for body work in the past and was satisfied at cost and job done, but that's opposite the school down at the railway crossing end. I presume you mean another place, does it have a name or could you tell us the specific location please?
The garage is Charoen Sook. BB originally recommended them. Get directions and a photo:

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=40366
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I saw a promotional video for this stuff, which seemed too good to be true. 240฿ from Lazada. I thought I'd give it a go anyway. Well, the video didn't lie - squirt on, rub off. Simples. Job done in a minute. Well impressed.

Cleaner.jpg
Cleaner.jpg (70.57 KiB) Viewed 600 times
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20