Crazy Guy with Knife

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

HH I know what he meant but the guy is getting on my nerves, so thought he deserved a serve, and you are right HH English is fun :P
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"
sargeant
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sargeant »

Frightening i have something in common with Beer belly I have a wick. :shock: :shock:
Born again christian/religious fundementalists and preachers to others about their morals get on my wick . But posters of total crap (like beerbelly)are the ones that really get on my wick, so much so i can even say more than fundementalist punctuation watchers who at least have a point maybe not much of a life but at least a point seem to be more interesting. :D :D :D
It seems beer belly has just learnt the word prostitution and like all merchant bankers (sic SLANG)cant leave it alone :twisted: :twisted:
Just asking but do i detect another honalulu jimmy about :cuss: :idea:
A Greatfull Guest of Thailand
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

No, Sarge, it's not HJ. It seems to be another erstwhile troll of ours, he of the car hire business & fixation about prostitutes, bars etc.

BTW, you'll be amazed to hear it, but I agreed with every word of your post. :cheers:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

I imagine the bars in that area will start to do a very brisk trade now that everyone knows BEERBELLY won't ever be seen in that area. Incidentally, I heard the 'crazy guy with a big knife' was roaming all the streets of Hua Hin AND Cha Am now... :mrgreen:
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

Wanderlust wrote:I imagine the bars in that area will start to do a very brisk trade now that everyone knows BEERBELLY won't ever be seen in that area. Incidentally, I heard the 'crazy guy with a big knife' was roaming all the streets of Hua Hin AND Cha Am now... :mrgreen:
He's certainly expanded his patrol area.

I dont think theres any bars in Hua Hin he does'nt visit several times a night now.