bint-a-robber soi

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
nightstalker
Banned
Banned

bint-a-robber soi

Post by nightstalker »

:cuss: this is my 5th post on this, got abused and cheated by several bar staff at one of the sponsors bars, very unfriendly, large group of us from bkk, certainly not go there again begins with OC

:guns:
"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."
Billy Crystal (1947 - )

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
Mahatma Gandhi
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

You have been warned about this matter by another mod, nightstalker. You have also been told by him that some of your previous posts on this matter have been temporarily removed until admin can see them & make a judgement on them.

I'm locking this thread until admin have made that judgement. When they do, you will be informed, either by pm or by the reinstation of your threads. Until that time, do not start any further threads on this matter, or they will be deleted.
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: bint-a-robber soi

Post by Lev »

nightstalker wrote::cuss: this is my 5th post on this,
DO NOT make any more.

Clear enough for you?

If you have a problem with moderator actions take it up with me, if you have a problem with one of our sponsors take it up with them. This forum is not the place for your foul rantings and abuse.