Champions League

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Champions League

Post by Guess »

In case anybody does not know already here is the draw. Again Arsenal and Man U get lucky, not the case for Liverpool though. Anybody know how the German and Italian champions can end up in the same group and then the overal last years winners and Premiership champions also end up in the same group. I smell a conspiracy between Man U, Arsenal, Real Madrid and Barca.

BTW am sorry for all you Spurs and Hammers fans but nothing of interest for you here. Better luck next year.

GROUP A
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Club Brugge
Rapid Vienna

GROUP B
ARSENAL
Ajax
Sparta Prague
Thun

GROUP C
Barcelona
Panathinaikos
Werder Bremen
Udinese

GROUP D
MAN UTD
Villarreal
Lille
Benfica

GROUP E
AC Milan
PSV Eindhoven
Schalke
Fenerbahce

GROUP F
Real Madrid
Lyon
Olympiakos
Rosenborg

GROUP G
LIVERPOOL
CHELSEA
Anderlecht
Real Betis

GROUP H
Inter Milan
Porto
RANGERS
Artmedia Bratislava
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Frecking jayzuzz, Khun Lust you must be able to come up with a reply to this.

Just to put things in perspective I would much rather see the Hamsters in there than Sparticus Praha or Stickitupyouarseicos Athens.

Please, toniite, no more spleeing lessons for Taffs. I need sleep.

Goodnite Awl.
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

You wanted a reply so here it is :roll:
Agree with you that the draw is ridiculous but c'est la vie - I would like to be in a position to complain about the draw but as you so deftly pointed out there is nothing of interest for us poor Hammers fans. Never mind though - we will make up for it by thrashing Chelscum in our two fixtures with them, and with any luck prevent Spurts from gaining a European place on the last day of the season :mrgreen:
Football banter - doncha just love it :cheers:
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Yes I am waiting with baited breath to see the Hampsters beat Chelsea. (Twice ????????, A whole crate of Beer Chang goes to you if this happens. A mere bottle goes to me if it does not.)

Lets now flag down a cab and head for real sreet. Spurs from the off had no chance whatsoever. They have not beaten Chelsea for 5,527 years, at any venue. What kind of DH would predict that this week, when Chelsea are at their strongest, that the mould would be broken.

Anyway I have hade just about enough at the moment, I am now going to get a Tuk Tuk and get him (or her) to take me to Royalontyprithupthevalleysintheiddleofnowherlisteningtintotomjonessprekentachdicktachdaiabetis.

Good luck to the Hampsters tomollow. And pleas no sweaking.