The Thailand photo thread?

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
buksida

The Thailand photo thread?

Post by buksida »

How about a sticky thread for individual snap shots from around Thailand? Doesnt need to be a competition just a simple thread where people can add an image to it now and then and a small description of where it was taken.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

I already use one on flickr
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Was talking about HHAD, many seem to be put off by the competitive nature of the competitions so this would solve it, just a simple photo thread for all to see and add to.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Sounds like a great idea. I've really enjoyed the photos from pfotoguy and you over the last couple of days.

If you do it, I think you must insist on a little bit of text to describe where the photo was taken, otherwise you could get a fantastic collection of anonymous photos, showing places people would love to visit, but won't have any clue where they are.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

I agree with Big Boy. a great idea but insist on some text to make it more interesting and relevant.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

I like this idea as well. I'm sure many members have pictures that might not be up to much photographically, but still informative and entertaining. I only use a very small compact camera and know nothing of photography but I have many pictures that might be useful to anyone planning a holiday.
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

I concur - a great idea. Where have I heard it before...? :wink:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
cockneyrebel

Post by cockneyrebel »

Great idea, sometmes "normal people's" photos are better than the professional ones, and would create a lot of interest I think, especially for anyone who hasn't been to Hua Hin or Thailand before.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Although I use flickr I think it's a great idea

Local or nationwide photos with a bit of text

Count me in
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Spanking idea Mr Bucks.
www.35mmview.com
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Great idea and as others have said, photos shown will more than likely be better and more interesting than professional ones. Lets hope this takes off. :thumb:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
buksida

Post by buksida »

Sabai Jai
Professional
Professional

Post by Sabai Jai »

Yes...some nice photos!

Can i join please?

Regards

Sabai Jai