Recommendation on restaurant for private party

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Recommendation on restaurant for private party

Post by hhfarang »

^Sorry, I meant two English speaking owners, one Thai and one American.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Karoon Hut (Fabrice) - 0845727190
Coco (Ed) - 0818234554

Thought of another Cool Breeze - more Spanish/Greek style - great food :)
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Post by Frank La Rue »

richard wrote:
kyolihk wrote: It would be great if the restaurant is within walking distance to our hotel.

Sort of limits access to the best places
What struck me is - why not have the hotel to help you arrange this private party? I have done this several times over the last number of years on various occassions - you will get a good deal if you are a guest there. One ocassion we had a largish room with a scene an caraoke for all to use (The thais love that) after dinner, on another ocassion at Felix Resort in Kanchanburi we were celebrating birthday with wife's family and they separated off an outdoor area. I always felt I got good deals on groups of 15 - 30 people.
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
kyolihk
Novice
Novice

Post by kyolihk »

Frank La Rue wrote:
richard wrote:
kyolihk wrote: It would be great if the restaurant is within walking distance to our hotel.

Sort of limits access to the best places
What struck me is - why not have the hotel to help you arrange this private party? I have done this several times over the last number of years on various occassions - you will get a good deal if you are a guest there. One ocassion we had a largish room with a scene an caraoke for all to use (The thais love that) after dinner, on another ocassion at Felix Resort in Kanchanburi we were celebrating birthday with wife's family and they separated off an outdoor area. I always felt I got good deals on groups of 15 - 30 people.
Yup that's what we planned at the beginning. The hotel charge around 2400THB per head and offer no alcoholic drinks (even beer) at this rate. It's a little bit over our budget... so would like to see if any alternatives available :D
kyolihk
Novice
Novice

Post by kyolihk »

oops, just got an email from Fabrice Karoon is closed :(