No more smoking in public in Thailand

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
RCer
Ace
Ace

Re: No more smoking in public in Thailand

Post by RCer »

I'm a smoker and go out of my way to smoke where there is nobody around. In the states inevitably there's always one nut case that has to go out of their way to get in my face about it.

I usually just just give them a blank look and they say their piece and move on. Sometimes I look at my invisible watch on my wrist if they keep yammering. Which usually elicits a "why are you looking at your wrist" to which I reply "I'm looking to see how long it is before I stuff their head up their arse." They get the point and move on.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

I love to sit next to smokers who blow their smoke directly at others, I then fart as much as possible. There is nothing like payback
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
Lost
Addict
Addict

Post by Lost »

Cigarette pollution is nowhere near as bad as noise pollution. I can deal with a bit of second hand smoke. Its not offensive to me.

I can't deal with people rabbiting on their phone in public places ESPECIALLY public transport (should be banned). The absolute height of rudeness and arrogance. I (and the others around me probably) do not wish to have to listen to your voice or your conversation. Shut da fck up. :cuss: :banghead:

Smokers smoke away. Even when I'm eating, if you please. Doesn't effect me one iota. :D
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.