Beckham

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

DawnHHDRC wrote:OK, totally off thread, but I've just got to ask - is Tom Cruise deep or shallow fried? It makes a difference to the culinary experience, so I'm afraid I need a definitive answer... :wink:
Half-baked I always thought...
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

DawnHHDRC wrote:OK, totally off thread, but I've just got to ask - is Tom Cruise deep or shallow fried? It makes a difference to the culinary experience, so I'm afraid I need a definitive answer... :wink:
I wouldn't even sit down to eat with him.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I can't imagine TC (Top Cat?) is concerned about whats written here.

As for Becks, love him or hate him, he's amongst the top sporting talents this Country (England) has produced in the last few years. He has achieved amazing heights, has played some fantastic football, was a major figure in the Mancs success over a good few years and lest its forgotten, caried England for a few years as well, some of his performances were awesome.

I'm writing this as a Chelsea fan, remember, I recall dreading it everytime he got the ball, but then I was present at games when others watched on TV. Footy fans will know there is a difference.

Good luck Becks and thanks for the memories! We'll forgive you the bad boy stuff!!!
Talk is cheap
vincent chang
Banned
Banned

hey, lay off tom cruise.

Post by vincent chang »

Ok, tom cruise is a short guy but so what? short guys can be sexy too. they have to have even more charisma lacking in athletic skills. as for beckham and posh, hey, I liked the spice girls, but why is the black one the scary one? I liked sporty spice, maybe she should have hooked up with a soccer player. I never liked posh spice. but she was smart to hook up with bekham. separately they are both not very newsworthy, but together, they are like british royalty. I mean who would you rathar look at posh and becks or charles and camilla? so as far as americans are concerned, they are about the only english couple in the limelight, not counting that british guy on american idol, and maybe hugh grant. Now every girl in the usa will want to be like posh and bend it like beckham!
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Re: hey, lay off tom cruise.

Post by Jaime »

vincent chang wrote:Ok, tom cruise is a short guy but so what? short guys can be sexy too. they have to have even more charisma lacking in athletic skills.
Ahhh. Now then. Maradona had it all. The sexy shortness and the athletic skills. It is possible to have everything in life after all!

The devilishly handsome and, dare I say it, sexy and fleet footed midget genius is an inspiration to all sports fans the world over and a great role model for kids.

God bless Diego Maradona.
vincent chang
Banned
Banned

role model for kids.

Post by vincent chang »

yeah, kids can identify with an athlete who is not 200 lbs and over 6 feet tall. I dont know much about soccer, but in baseball, kids love the japanese guy ichiro who plays right field for seattle, I think because he looks like a high school athelete in size , which kids can relate to.