Whats the best" Katoy" performence in HH during au

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
fach3003
Professional
Professional

Post by fach3003 »

i went there once the Blue Angel
with 5 friends and the wife......

Think it was to fill some time in
(to stop us getting too much Chang)
i was certain a change! but once was enuff

not my cuppa coffee

Better late than never
The only Geordie in sleepy Cha am since 2009 :cheers:
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

Is Doi Boy still going and is it any good??

:cheers:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Kraka's Dad wrote:Is Doi Boy still going and is it any good??

:cheers:
I went there once, and was far from impressed with what I saw (although I was still picked upon as the stool pidgeon!!:oops:)- would not recommend it. A very cheap version of what the Blue Angel offers.

Somebody else will have to advise whether it is still open.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

'Whazzup everyone!

The best Katoey performance i had seen so fat was an Original Production by the Katoey students of Stamford. duirng my wild study years? during my tenure @ STF Univ. we had some of the Talented and very good looking Ladyboys around. a bunch to 15 Katoey Students got together and got their (sometimes Weird) creative heads together and Develloped a Faschion Show.One of them katoey students was particurly gifted by designing unique and one of a kind clothes out of them Big Black Trash Bags. in the end He won the Performance Compettion. From that Day on we Junior/Senior call him always "Hey look thee's Nong Jacky Versacce"!

Your's The understudy!!!"
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”
acdc
Rookie
Rookie

Post by acdc »

how much is the price for Blue Angel? do i need to buy the ticket from some agent or just go there directly?

thank you
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Not sure, but I don't think there are any tickets. They cover that in the price of the drink(s). So no need to go to any agent just go there.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've never purchased a ticket - its just turn up at the door, and buy 1 expensive drink that covers the cost of admission. I think they do 2 shows a day, so if in the unlikely event you don't get in to the first, just make sure you're there early enough to get in to the second show.

Points 51; Position 21
PAINTER01

Post by PAINTER01 »

Hi Big Boy,
Picked on twice at lady boy shows, come off it I bet you slipped him something for a chance to get on stage. In side every man is a woman trying to get out :lach:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

PAINTER01 wrote:Hi Big Boy,
Picked on twice at lady boy shows, come off it I bet you slipped him something for a chance to get on stage. In side every man is a woman trying to get out :lach:
:oops: OK - you've got me :oops:

Points 51; Position 21
acdc
Rookie
Rookie

Post by acdc »

what is the cost of Blue Angel ticket?
buksida

Post by buksida »

Lemme guess ... Night Crawlers ticket too perhaps ? No need to pull up 29 old threads here.

And there are no tickets to Blue Angel as stated above.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
huahinjim
Professional
Professional

Post by huahinjim »

No tickets - but have to buy at least 1 drink per person @ 350 Baht (even bottle of water is that price!!) last time we visited. But good fun for an occasional visit.
long-in-thailand
Amateur
Amateur

A woman trying to get out?

Post by long-in-thailand »

PAINTER01 wrote:Hi Big Boy,
As a 60s, 70s bloke I have always felt the woman inside of me trying to get out. And she is a lesbian! However, the lesbian-woman in me does not have any interest in a guy that has made himself female. Yuk. And the man in me also has no interest in the guy that has made himself female. Double Yuk.

I have also spoken with male gay friends who have no interest in guys that have become female. And I have spoken with female gay friends who have no interest in males that have become female.

For a small percentage of the global population transgender is a serious issue that needs to be treated with understanding etc..... However, in Thailand it is out of control for commercial reasons!
SteveHawkinstramplolene
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SteveHawkinstramplolene »

Come up to my next door neighbours house.... By the sound of it, he puts a show on with a different one every night, and is never short of a pair of size 12 high heels on his porch .