I Know The Score 06/07

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Let's open a book.

1-2 Caller
15/11 Buksi/Takiab
3/1 wanderlust
9/2 bamboo
100-1 bar

I've got 22 quid on Buksi and I'll pay the tax!
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

JG - I haven't looked and I'm not going to until this round is completed.
Talk is cheap
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Bloody hell!!!!
It's a late sprint for the line by that dark horse, WL.
Good luck everyone on Sunday. We'll see who succeeds in taking over the coveted yellow jersey from me.
I'll be back for more punishment next season.
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

It's a lot closer than the scores show. WL has a 40 point bonus this week which makes the dif at the top two only 25 points apart if he places it correct.

Best of luck and well done to Caller and WL for an exciting finish.
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

Yes good luck everyone. I'm hoping for all scores correct across the board this week, got a good feeling about doing it :lach: A 250 point + jackpot
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

JD wrote:It's a lot closer than the scores show. WL has a 40 point bonus this week which makes the dif at the top two only 25 points apart if he places it correct.

Best of luck and well done to Caller and WL for an exciting finish.
Of course that is all dependent on me picking the right banker game! I have surprised my self with my crystal ball ability though, but it is nice to be in with a chance at this stage of the season - a bit like my team really! :)
Good luck to everyone :cheers:
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I still haven't looked - honest!

I thought I would have been decimated, but only fell a 100 or so places (thats from the match report).

I said a while ago that whoever retained their banker would be in pole position. I also stated WL was too hot to trot :D t!!!

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow. Its been a good competiton and BG, you must promise to set it rolling again for next season!
Talk is cheap
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Lusty like Westy are having a good end of the season. No Chelskie 1-3 as some people predicted early in the season. Also no tight battle btw WHL and EM (JG?) . Biggest dissappointement of the season: Lomu. No worries Caller, we´ll be back next season. I think it´s btw you and lusty now. Also let´s see how we finish in the league of leagues, drop down a bit this week and I´ll take a big part of the blame on that with my ----- points. :cheers:
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Kan you spell BG?
Disssssapopintmnt.
:cheers:
buksida

Post by buksida »

I think I need to get every one correct and you boys to screw up to be in with a chance this season - last week crucified me.

Good Luck!
:cheers:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

Kan you spell BG?
Disssssapopintmnt.
Sorry, Lomu, Mea culpa, mea maximum culpa, it should have been dishhhhaphhhpointmint. :D
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Whoa - just checked last weeks results!

I was messed up - like others - by Liverpool playing a joke team against Fulham. Warnock claimed to have never heard of some of their team! Nice for those fans travelling all that way to watch the game! Then there was the ridiculous Chels/Manc game, which was little more than a farce.

Mind you, nothing phased WL!

Worth checking those teams before KO tomorrow if you can.
Talk is cheap
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Well, it was an enjoyable season again and I managed to scrape into the top 10.
Congratulations to Caller - must admit I thought you were going to blow it a few weeks ago.
HHAD climbed to 5th in the League-of-Leagues, so that wasn't a bad effort at all.
Roll on 2007-08.
My final prediction for the season - Chelsea 1-2 Man Utd on Saturday. I suppose some will disagree with that!!
buksida

Post by buksida »

Yep - congrats to caller who held on in the end there, abysmal finish by me, only got one right outcome but it was the only one that mattered : Man U 0 - 1 WHU

:party:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

Well done caller, and what a nightmare week to try and predict! Also well done to Takiab Celtic who were up there all season. And a big BOO to Liverpool who have done me again as regards my banker - I'd have won it if it hadn't been for those pesky kids! :cuss: