Kittens Looking For Loving Homes

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Dylan
Novice
Novice

Kittens Looking For Loving Homes

Post by Dylan »

I have 3 beautiful kittens who were dumped near my home a week ago. Since then they have gone from being terrified and a bit weak to affectionate, playful and energetic. They have also been toilet trained, had a medical check-up and their first combine vaccines. I have accepted the responsibility of providing foster care to them but am unable to adopt them because my two resident cats won’t accept them. I am therefore looking for one, two or three good homes for them.

There are two black kittens, both male, and a black and white one who is female. They each have unique personalities and because I have had to keep them in relatively close confinement I am convinced they could be happy as indoor cats if that is what the owner wanted or thought was best for them. The vet estimates they are 8 weeks old.

I am flexible on transfer dates and will also happily absorb the cost of their follow-up vaccines. All they need is food, a safe environment and lots of love. Whatever is given to them is, and will be, reciprocated many times over.

Please, if you can think of anyone who might like to adopt one or more of these kittens have them contact me. I would be pleased to arrange an introduction.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Locked.

This has already been posted on the classifieds.

http://www.classifiedshuahin.com/detail.php?id=1249