Micheal Jackson about to Announce his Comeback

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Michael Jackson about to announce his comeback

Post by margaretcarnes »

The guy is clearly strapped for cash and desperate to top up his pension fund. He is confidently expecting sell outs for all dates and mega bucks in income for so kindly thinking of his fans, after leaving them out in the cold for years while concentrating on child care.
His ego is amazing, and sadly the tickets probably WILL sell. Personally I would like to see this self centred, vain, paranoid travesty of a man who has even sought to deny his black roots fall flat on his white plastic face.
The proper rockers have never forgotten who put them where they are.
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

His ego is amazing, and sadly the tickets probably WILL sell. Personally I would like to see this self centred, vain, paranoid travesty of a man who has even sought to deny his black roots fall flat on his white plastic face.
So what's your favourite song of his Margaret ? :shock:

SJ

PS: General trivia ..... What London team should he support by rights based on their signature song ?
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Post by BaaBaa. »

The understudy wrote: 8) The understudy doin the Moonwalk!!! 8)

margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Michael Jackson about to announce his comeback

Post by margaretcarnes »

Nice one SJ!

Killer.

:cheers:
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

Off the Wall. Proper disco.

SJ
redzonerocker
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Michael Jackson about to announce his comeback

Post by redzonerocker »

margaretcarnes wrote:The guy is clearly strapped for cash and desperate to top up his pension fund. He is confidently expecting sell outs for all dates and mega bucks in income for so kindly thinking of his fans, after leaving them out in the cold for years while concentrating on child care.
The proper rockers have never forgotten who put them where they are.
i take it you won't be queueing for tickets then margaret?? :D :D
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Tina Turner is the one I would like to see live. I think she's 71 and still going strong. Really, she's never stopped at all throughout her career. Don't know how the quality of one of her shows would be though, given her age. Maybe put her and Tom Jones together on stage? Pete :cheers: :shock:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Super Joe
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Super Joe »

prcscct wrote:Don't know how the quality of one of her shows would be though, given her age.
Not too shabby by the sounds of it Pete:
http://www.nme.com/news/tina-turner/43232

SJ
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Super Joe wrote:
prcscct wrote:Don't know how the quality of one of her shows would be though, given her age.
Not too shabby by the sounds of it Pete:
http://www.nme.com/news/tina-turner/43232

SJ
Sounds good! It says she's 69 though. I read yesterday 71. Regardless, I should be so lively when reaching that age. :wink: Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

Super Joe wrote:
BaaBaa. wrote:No! But anybody under the age of 8 should be worried about him.
And when you say 'anybody', I asume you are including chimanzies :shock:

SJ
Under 8 with a willie? Look out! :shock:
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

I saw Tina Turner in a nightclub with only about 50 tables (ours was right off the stage) back in the early 70's in Memphis. Since then I've seen hundreds of concerts and that one was still one of the best!

It was then "The Ike and Tina Turner Review". By the way, my Mother and Brother live in a town in Tennessee that is ten minutes down the road from Nutbush (made famous by the Bob Seger song), where Tina Turner grew up.

The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

Guten Tag M. Jacko Fans and former fans

During Rush hour in London. Lil' Alistair taps on his mom's shoulder in disbelieve and studders: "Aehhh it's M..M.. Ma Ma Ma" his mom "Mantovanl?" Ali: "Nooo! It's Michael Jackson!!!!" All hell broke loose, fans getting crazy! Parents rush'n get their Boys into safety!!!...

Double LOL

Your's The understudy!!!
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”
jjbones

Post by jjbones »

Super Joe wrote "PS: General trivia ..... What London team should he support by rights based on their signature song ?"
Would that be West Ham by any chance..?
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. - Mark Twain
Arcadian
Ace
Ace

Michael Jackson comeback

Post by Arcadian »

Just beat me to it JJ.
Saw the news conference on the tv. The only thing as scary as his face were the fans in the front row, their adulation bordered on some sort of religeous fanaticism. The man? is a mental and physical freak, if my kids showed any of the tendancies of his followers I would send them for counselling.
bubbly
Professional
Professional

Post by bubbly »

Announced on the radio today prices start at £75 a ticket!!!!!
Didn't say how much the 'expensive' seats are!!!!
Howay the Lads!!!!