Keep up with HHAD on Twitter

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Keep up with HHAD on Twitter

Post by Lev »

The best of HHAD is now available on Twitter so you can keep up to date with all that is happening in Hua Hin when on the move.

Join up and follow us online, we'll be 'tweeting' with updates on the hot topics on the forum and the latest news and events from Hua Hin.

http://twitter.com/2huahin
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Just a reminder that we will also be using Twitter to make forum announcements in the event of unexpected loss of service (such as the 45 minute database outage today).

Feel free to ask any questions here about using Twitter if you are unfamiliar with it. It is a learning curve for us too!
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Lev

Already a member but not used it yet. Any guidelines as I am sure many are in the same boat
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Norseman »

Richard. If you're already a member, just click on the link provided by Lev http://twitter.com/2huahin and be a follower.
The other have to make an account to be able to follow 2huahin.
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

thanks
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Wow!!

Yet another long learning curve. At my age and at this time in the morning!! Baffled

Bed now and then digest it on the beach tomorrow or the pool. Life is sh1t in Thailand

:cheers: :cheers: :thumb:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Twitter for sponsors

Post by Lev »

We can now offer our sponsors extra coverage by running their updates and promotions on our Twitter page. This will enable them to reach a wider audience of anyone using the service to get up-to-the-minute information on Hua Hin and those wanting to keep up with HHAD via mobile feeds when away from their computers.