Time changes when on vacation

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
Chromeman
Professional
Professional

Time changes when on vacation

Post by Chromeman »

Your feeling of time really starts to change after a couple of weeks on holiday! The days of the week kind of blends into each other... :wink:

So yesterday afternoon I started planning to go to the Magic Balloon Park this afternoon for a flight and then a dinner. And did not remember that today was Friday, and that I already had made plans to take the Firefly cruise until I read the email this morning about todays pickup time... :oops:
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Re: Time changes when on vacation

Post by Frank La Rue »

The one time I felt the time changes (for a lower pace) was when I spent a week on Koh Samet, the days consisted of breakfast, daytime snorkling, afternoon looong dinner, romantic sex, repeated for 6 days.

I really winded down, cannot recall ever felt so relaxed and always thought of a repeat.

Otherwise it sounds like you have the luxury problem of abundance of things to do. Maybe it reflects the quality of Hua Hin as a location to reside?
Not sure hhfarang would agree though - it sounds like he has exhausted them in his time here.
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

What day is it? what month is it? Oh hang on, what year is it?The longer you live here the better (or worse) it gets
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Frank La Rue wrote:Not sure hhfarang would agree though - it sounds like he has exhausted them in his time here.
Be fair. Being on holiday and living here full time are two completely different experiences.
This is the way
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

^ Yes a 10 year holiday (in one place) may sound wonderful to some (if not most), but I ran out of things to be interested at about 5 years in. :cheers:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

hhfarang wrote:^ Yes a 10 year holiday (in one place) may sound wonderful to some (if not most), but I ran out of things to be interested at about 5 years in. :cheers:
BUT you have been limited because of your situation re. the heat HHF
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Post by Frank La Rue »

hhfarang wrote:^ Yes a 10 year holiday (in one place) may sound wonderful to some (if not most), but I ran out of things to be interested at about 5 years in. :cheers:

Yes, I can understand. That's why I bring http://www.amazon.com, Sky Sports and Sky News with me where ever I go. These diversions is not only against the place I am but also aginst the boredom of me being me.
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.