Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
buksida

Re: Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Post by buksida »

brianks wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:45 am Lucky for your guys in Hua Hin. Still won't work for me down here in Nakhon Si Thammaraqt where Immigration is and hour and a half away. Paying a broker 500 thb to do it is cheaper than the gas to go there.
I feel your pain, the nearest office to me is an hour's drive/ride. Hoping the 90-day thing actually works when I'm next due.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

brianks wrote:Lucky for your guys in Hua Hin. Still won't work for me down here in Nakhon Si Thammaraqt where Immigration is and hour and a half away. Paying a broker 500 thb to do it is cheaper than the gas to go there.
I’d be surprised if it not working is a geographical issue as I’m sure its the same system for everyone - although you’re obviously not alone in experiencing problems with the system!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

I have friends near me that have used the online form for 90 day and been success. They told me to try again and I did with again no success.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

It seems strange that others are able to do it but you’ve not been successful - I remember once putting some wrong details in (I think it was my phone number) and because it didn’t match what they had on their system it was rejected. Just a suggestion to check everything to the n’th degree.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Dannie Boy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:57 am It seems strange that others are able to do it but you’ve not been successful - I remember once putting some wrong details in (I think it was my phone number) and because it didn’t match what they had on their system it was rejected. Just a suggestion to check everything to the n’th degree.
That is a good point. Some friends of mine did something similar. The system didn't tell them they'd entered their wrong passport numbers - just didn't send them the approval.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
buksida

Post by buksida »

Its a lottery. I did mine and my neighbour's (both UK passports, both out on the same day) at the same time - his worked, mine didn't.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

I have been doing this online BS for several years, including the last one with the "new" system.
Submitted two days ago and it came back;
"Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Please contact the nearest Immigration Office in person immediately."
So yesterday I submitted another one, everything the same as the first one.

It just came back 10 minutes ago:

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved.

They must have heard me swearing from here!
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Big Boy

Re: 90 day reporting

Post by Big Boy »

Did my report online again yesterday. Very fast, and confirmation of receipt into my inbox in seconds. Either I was very lucky or they've fixed the problem that haunted the system for a few years. I think this is at least 4 consecutive reports completed this way.

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Big Boy wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:11 am Did my report online again yesterday. Very fast, and confirmation of receipt into my inbox in seconds. Either I was very lucky or they've fixed the problem that haunted the system for a few years. I think this is at least 4 consecutive reports completed this way.
Oh wow!!!
Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I used to be the same, and can't remember why I changed to online, but most probably something to do with Covid. It has worked like a dream for at least a year, until now.

I've been trying to work out why it has rejected this time, and I have 2 theories:

1. They just like to see you in person occasionally. Not a problem, Bluport is just around the corner. Not so much fun if you live e.g. Bang Saphan.

2. In their wisdom, the Tessebahn have changed my address slightly (even though same property). I used my correct address - do I need to notify change of address?

Luckily, as I say, it's just around the corner. I'll be interested to see the new set up at Bluport.

Points 48; Position 20
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

HHTel wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:39 pm Well I did mine yesterday at Bluport. I took longer to walk to the office in Bluport than it took to process the 90 days.
It couldn't have taken longer than about 90 secs.
I've never used the online facility and from what I hear, I'll carry on visiting Bluport.
Well, I have just registered for the 90 day online report (the new one that is), as last time I went to Bluport, which is where all my 90 day reports are done, they told me I have to go to the main office next time and complete a request for a temp. extension to remain between the 90 day report date in July and the extension renewal date in August and I don't understand that and have never had to do that before. So I will try online to see if that works.
Talk is cheap
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Big Boy wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:54 pm
Big Boy wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:11 am Did my report online again yesterday. Very fast, and confirmation of receipt into my inbox in seconds. Either I was very lucky or they've fixed the problem that haunted the system for a few years. I think this is at least 4 consecutive reports completed this way.
Oh wow!!!
Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.
And if you read that which I posted on the correct online forum you will see that the same thing happened to me, and how I fixed it!
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Thank you. I did consider submitting another application - I have until 3rd July, but my address has been changed, so it's as easy to nip down to Bluport to get that minor address change sorted once and for all.

Points 48; Position 20
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

Big Boy wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:03 pm Thank you. I did consider submitting another application - I have until 3rd July, but my address has been changed, so it's as easy to nip down to Bluport to get that minor address change sorted once and for all.
"once and for all?" That's optimistic.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

This thread has been locked - all discussion on 90 Day Reporting should be made here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40787

Points 48; Position 20