Buying online from Lazada

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Re: Buying online from Lazada

Post by Gregjam »

As a regular user of Lazada I have noticed that deliveries in general are taking a little longer. Not substantially but perhaps one or two days longer.
On another note, I am now getting e-invoices for the shipping payment that I never got before. At first I suspected spam but the address is a no-reply one from Lazada and are pdf format. I only open them on my iPhone and so far no problems but cannot recall being advised of this change.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Gregjam wrote:As a regular user of Lazada I have noticed that deliveries in general are taking a little longer. Not substantially but perhaps one or two days longer.
On another note, I am now getting e-invoices for the shipping payment that I never got before. At first I suspected spam but the address is a no-reply one from Lazada and are pdf format. I only open them on my iPhone and so far no problems but cannot recall being advised of this change.
Although I do sometimes get e-invoices, I’m certain it’s hit and miss rather than every time - I just delete them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Well, just to buck the trend, I ordered some printer ink from IT Hut via Lazada at 10.33 yesterday. And it was delivered at about the same time this morning, by Lex. I dont think it can get much better than that, short of them delivering my order in person, as soon as it is received.
Talk is cheap
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

After praising Lazada and delivery times, I had the strangest quirk today. From a delivery point of view - excellent. Delivered in 2 days. However .........

I ordered a volleyball for the kids. What was delivered was a bottle of 'Brightening Rejuvenating Solution'. As it wasn't myself at the gate, 244 baht was paid for this!! Trying to talk to the seller online has proved futile.

Volleyball ---- Rejuvenating Solution. Pretty close match would you say!
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

HHTel wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:34 pm After praising Lazada and delivery times, I had the strangest quirk today. From a delivery point of view - excellent. Delivered in 2 days. However .........

I ordered a volleyball for the kids. What was delivered was a bottle of 'Brightening Rejuvenating Solution'. As it wasn't myself at the gate, 244 baht was paid for this!! Trying to talk to the seller online has proved futile.

Volleyball ---- Rejuvenating Solution. Pretty close match would you say!
Do you use it for washing, or do you drink it and hope that it “does what it says on the tin”? :D
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I don't really care. It's a 60ml bottle. I've tried to pretend it's a volleyball but I'm having difficulty with that!
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

Had quite a few orders in these past weeks and without doubt Flash and Kerry have been absolute bobbins. One item was lodged in HH for 9 days before Flash deigned to deliver. On the other hand Lex have been fantastic. Without fail the items ordered arrived in HH within 2 days. As I type I'm still waiting for Kerry to deliver 3 days after arrival.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

sateeb..I fully agree with you on the efficiency of Flash..they are shi**..I get notifications saying they tried to deliver, but were unable to..I asked to security on our gate.."No, sorry, no Flash couriers today"..I have been tempted to refuse paying the COD, & tell them to send it back when the item finally arrives (about 5-7 days late!).
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

usual suspect wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:54 pm sateeb..I fully agree with you on the efficiency of Flash..they are shi**..I get notifications saying they tried to deliver, but were unable to..I asked to security on our gate.."No, sorry, no Flash couriers today"..I have been tempted to refuse paying the COD, & tell them to send it back when the item finally arrives (about 5-7 days late!).
I recently had a COD I was waiting for. J&T tried calling me in advance of coming to my home, to confirm that I was home. I saw the unknown number ringing on my Apple Watch but I was about a kilometer offshore kite foiling, by the time I stopped, sank down in the water and tried to get my watch unlocked while bobbing in the water, they had hung up and I did not try to call back. My wife confirmed that evening that nobody came by to attempt delivery. The next day I left my phone with my wife, in case it was them trying to deliver again. They called again (same number), she answered, they delivered.

This confirmed to me that if you don’t answer their call then they don’t attempt delivery, at least for COD’s. 99% of the time I pay in advance (not COD), they usually call ahead, but not always and they leave it at my gate if I tell them to and occasionally even if they don’t call ahead.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I ordered some Tea yesterday and it arrived today - cheers!!
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Dannie Boy wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:35 pm I ordered some Tea yesterday and it arrived today - cheers!!
Was it still hot? :shock:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Was it real? Twice in a couple of days I've had to send counterfeit goods back :cuss:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote:Was it real? Twice in a couple of days I've had to send counterfeit goods back :cuss:
Well I haven’t opened it yet but it says Brooke Bond Red Label on the outside and 80 Rs a packet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

As I wrote above, I've returned a couple of counterfeit items recently. I wrote reviews, which were accepted/published advising that the items received were not as advertised. I've received my money back, but the reviews have now vanished.

So much for checking reviews/ratings before purchase :cuss:.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
buksida

Post by buksida »

I reckon more than half the stuff sold on Lazada is fake/counterfeit. If something is too cheap, there is a reason!

Maybe those merchants pay Laz more to have control over the reviews so they can peddle more fake shite. :idea:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson