massage for couples

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
charley
Novice
Novice

massage for couples

Post by charley »

Hi,can anyone please tell us where in HH or Bk (if one has been there :wink: ) where ,if any,a couple can go for a massage?We dont want seperate booths we want a place where we can go together.Has anyone had this experience or know of a parlour ect.
Many thanks.Charley and Rose.
uncle tom
Ace
Ace

Post by uncle tom »

I would say that, yes, HH is the place.

Of all the resorts in Thailand, HH is special in that 90% of the massage services are sleaze free.

Most of the establishments have both the staff and the facilities to offer what you are asking for. Just breeze in to somewhere you like the look of and ask.

Enjoy!

Tom
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly...
Dirkepirk
Amateur
Amateur

Re: massage for couples

Post by Dirkepirk »

charley wrote:We dont want seperate booths we want a place where we can go together.
Most massage units are only separated by a curtain. So one simply has to open the curtain to creat a place where you can go together.
Out of the 6 places I visited in Hua Hin, 2 offered 'extras'.
Edd Case

Post by Edd Case »

The Chattaya (passed the Thai Orchid, opp the Sofitel) have rooms where couples can go.
"The older I get ....the better I remember I was."
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

Charley

Try the place operated by the blind as part of the Queens charity work. Located right next door to the fresh produce shop 'Golden Place' near the palace. Their English is not so good - so - neither is my Thai, but a better massage is difficult to find anywhere.
:thumb:
elem
Professional
Professional

massage for couples/divine

Post by elem »

Divine massages for couples at the Marriott in HH ( price is high but worth it once every now and then) and in BKK at the Dusit thani spa -recommend the 2-3h version. In HH-try Chattaya for thai massage, opp Sofitel.
Onlyme
Professional
Professional

Massage.

Post by Onlyme »

Trying to find a massage in Thailand is the equivalent of asking for ice in the Antarctic.
Please be more specific about your requirements! :oops:
Onlyme.
¼Ã