FA Premiership goalscores

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.

Which FA premiership will povide the most goals

Poll ended at Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:32 pm

Chelsea
71%
Arsenal
14%
Manchester United
No votes
Tottenham Hotspur
No votes
Liverpool
No votes
Another team
14%

Total votes: 7

Guess
Deceased
Deceased

FA Premiership goalscores

Post by Guess »

Bearing in mind the limitations of the poll facility I have aded a new poll.

Which club's players will produce the most goals. Manu U and Arsenal have just got one a piece.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:thumb: Much more flexible question Guess. I also tried the poll thing as you suggested, and couldn't understand your comments regarding limitations until I pressed 'Submit' - you were right, its only at that stage that you realise you've wasted your time submitting more than 6.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Hull City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 51; Position 21
Consolidated - Championship Next Season :dance: :dance:
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Seems like now that this poll has gone form the front page people are not voting. Bearing in Mind that Drogba and Essien may well not get past the first round it leaves Man U players with a better chance. Also with Liverpool's players who probably will progress I would have thought they would get a vote.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

There are still 12 Arsenal players left in the world cup now that we enter the first knock-out stage. Four got their tickets home but 12 out of 16 isn't bad. Some will play each other as France (1) and Spain (2) meet. Also Sweden (1) and Germany (1) clash with each other. Gunners from England (3), Holland (1) Brazil (1) and Switzerland (2) do not have to face their team mates at this stage.
I'd say the best chance for and Arsenal player to be the top scorer is Van Persie. Henry has now two goals but France look to go out against Spain.
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Guess »

Perhaps everybody could keep a check on their own team.

I make it Chelsea 6 so far not including one from Andriy Shevchenko who is still registered with FIFA for AC Milan and one from Maniche who has left Chelse. The only player out that I am aware of is is Drogba. I reckon Lampard, Terry, Cole, Robben, Crespo, Makelele and Ballack can get another five or six.

Here is the link:

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/s ... ia&sort=GF