Hua Hin food sellers to sign MoU not to overcharge customers

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Re: Hua Hin food sellers to sign MoU not to overcharge customers

Post by huahin4ever »

StevePIraq wrote:I recently bought a pizza from Big C food court, cost was 300Baht, sit on a hard concrete bench, no air conditioning, served in a box, vendor has next to zero costs.

Also bought a pork Cordon Blue, fires a few chips on the side at the same food court, a real plate but same poor facilities Cost 220Baht. Same but way better at Farther teds 280 baht

Farther Teds pizza top price 295 Baht, fully air conditioned, lovely surroundings, great tables and chairs, excellent service. Serious operational running costs.

I wont be eating at that food court again.
I agree. That pizza was seriously overpriced compared to what you get. If I'm going for pizza in that price range I would prefer Pizza Garden in Soi 94, or if I would like a cheap one but still very nice, I would go for Cheeky Dog in BKP. Bbq meat lover with extra cheese. 159 baht.

YNWA

YNWA
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Hua Hin food sellers to sign MoU not to overcharge customers

Post by StevePIraq »

Thing is it says a MOU signed, is that every restaurant, stall, fast food joint in HH? I doubt it and doubt anything will be enforced.
Of course some honest places will comply without enforcement, but they would have always done the right thing.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali