"All In Hua Hin" Problems

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
fft100
Professional
Professional

"All In Hua Hin" Problems

Post by fft100 »

All in hua hin seems to be a bit off these days. Used to be a regular years ago, but today I asked for a watermelon milk shake, and told they don't have. In fact, they didn't have coconut, pineapple, banana, lemon or apple. All they had was strawberry and vanilla. As the main hua hin market is only a hundred yards or so down the road I find that very poor. I asked for the manager, but not here. Owner not here either. I wonder if the owner knows what is going on.
Kingburn
Novice
Novice

Re: All In Hua Hin Problems

Post by Kingburn »

Let's be honest, there's a reason why they have many cats.

Ate there often some years ago, the food was good, but the service was rather poor.

When I ate there last time-
-the staff does not know you are there, unfriendly and unaccomodating.
-The tablecloth was very dirty. The whole place needs a proper cleaning.
-The food is at best medium.

The restaurant is for sale at Bahtsold, so there is hope for better times.
When new cloths come, the place looks clean and when the pesonal is replaced.
I try the place again, it was pretty okay +5 years ago.
jimk
Amateur
Amateur

Re: "All In Hua Hin" Problems

Post by jimk »

We shopped there all the time for deli items like ham and cheese -- until one time, about 12 years ago, when the woman in charge was rude to my wife. A mistake that has cost them hundreds of thousands of baht in business.
Thistle
Professional
Professional

Post by Thistle »

Very interesting initial post,and responses so far from long term residents,from the profile dates.
I go there occasionally and eat corned beef hash with a poached egg on top,glass of orange juice,generally no problem with service,and food quality good.See many farang having the meat and cheese platters for breakfast when i have been there,interested to see/hear of other comments now!!
laphanphon
Guru
Guru

Post by laphanphon »

They have always been inconsistent, in quality and service, along with attitude.

Used to enjoy staying at Chaba across the street from them. First time there, they made me a killer sandwich, and great service....which hooked me in. Never matched, and downhill from there. Always thinking, 'well, I'll give 'em one more try'

Actually quite surprised they have lasted as long as they have. Each visit got worse and worse, till I didn't bother......
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

My first and last visit there was about 6 months ago. '7-11 style' sausages/ham served with breakfast, no thanks, there's no excuse for that these days. Actually I remember the 'meal' was so ugly it warranted a photo which I no longer posses.

Euro deli on soi 102 is pretty much the only place I go for breakfast now, however I did mistakenly deviate and went to a well known place on lower soi 94 yesterday, and was disappointed with surly staff (unusual for there to be fair), poor value (watery yoghurt with small amount of fruit, sprinkle of muesli), and other diners lighting smokes as soon as my food order arrived. Won't be going back in a hurry.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

I also gave up going there. Had to before I lost it and gave that ignorant young boy a serve!

It was owned by a Farang at one time, but not sure if it still is.

The old big French guy next door at "In and Out" is a much better option. At least he is friendly and keeps after the staff!
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!