Are Israelis the new Nazis

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
roberto

Are Israelis the new Nazis

Post by roberto »

Found a stunning article and thought I would share it.............and its not anti semite just about Israeli foreign policy. made me think and decided for myself to boycott Israeli goods till they change their policy on Gaza. The article which I found by chance when looking up Thailand as 22nd most rich country measured by GDP (article mentions size of Israeli economy)
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Roberto this does not really concern anything to do with Hua hin,
regarding your previous post on racism thread and attack and accusations on a poster be careful!
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Re: Are Israelis the new Nazis

Post by Jaime »

roberto wrote:The article which I found by chance when looking up Thailand as 22nd most rich country measured by GDP (article mentions size of Israeli economy)
Roberto - that has to be the most tenuous link to Thailand ever on this forum - and I've come up with a few!

As for me, I am going to stop playing my Jew's harp in protest at the common mis-use of the phrase 'anti-semitic.' Everyone who speaks a Semitic language (around 200 million people) is technically a Semite, including the Palestinians who throw stuff at the Israelis and who speak Arabic, the most widely spoken Semitic language of all.

Here endeth the lesson.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

What Isreali goods?
Talk is cheap
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

caller wrote:What Isreali goods?