Visa service in Hua Hin

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
englandman
Novice
Novice

Visa service in Hua Hin

Post by englandman »

Looking for a visa service that can help me get a retirement visa. Not expensive and "helpfull"
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Visa service in Hua Hin

Post by migrant »

I, and a friend, recently extended our visas with a very helpful agency but the agency was in Bangkok, not Hua Hin.

You have to mail your passport and photos to BKK (something I was somewhat concerned with) but they communicated very well, and quickly. Getting the retirement visa may be different but they were very good and, IMHO, reasonable.

If you are interested let me know and I will give you contact info.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Visa service in Hua Hin

Post by sateeb »

There is a lady here in HH that provides 1 day service( 2 hours) all in for bht22,000. But you must produce all the usual docs such as evidence of residence, map to address etc. Get 9 more posts and PM me.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.