Medicine from India

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Medicine from India

Post by joelle »

Hello, has anyone bought any medicine from India and if so what are your comments please
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Medicine from India

Post by handdrummer »

If you mean herbal medicine, I've bought a few formulas for kidney disease and found them ineffective. For less complicated problems they may work well.
If you're going to use herbs, be aware that it's a long time process; at least 120 days to see measurable results. If you have specific questions you can PM me. I was in the alternative health field for many years and have a lot of experience.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

handdrummer wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:07 pm If you mean herbal medicine, I've bought a few formulas for kidney disease and found them ineffective. For less complicated problems they may work well.
If you're going to use herbs, be aware that it's a long time process; at least 120 days to see measurable results. If you have specific questions you can PM me. I was in the alternative health field for many years and have a lot of experience.
Thank you for your answer
The medicine I am looking for is Crestor to treat bad cholesterol and Brilinta 90mg to treat heart problems, both medicines have been prescribed for my husband who had a heart operation last week and are very expensive here in Thailand and I was looking to order from another country if possible
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

joelle wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 4:54 pm
handdrummer wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:07 pm If you mean herbal medicine, I've bought a few formulas for kidney disease and found them ineffective. For less complicated problems they may work well.
Thank you for your answer
The medicine I am looking for is Crestor to treat bad cholesterol and Brilinta 90mg to treat heart problems, both medicines have been prescribed for my husband who had a heart operation last week and are very expensive here in Thailand and I was looking to order from another country if possible
Red Yeast Rice, is less expensive, not harmful and will lower cholesterol in 30 days. My wife used it
for several months and her cholesterol became normal and never went back up. One problem with ordering from outside of Thailand is import duty, vat, sales tax and shipping will more than double the price so it won't be any different than buying it in Thailand. Another problem is theft at the airport before the package reaches customs. I "lost" 3 shipments last year. Have you looked at Thai herbals for the problem? Also, there are probably generics that will replace those two drugs. Talk to a pharmacist.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Thank you "handdrummer" for replying! Appreciate it.