Ketchup & Chili Sauce

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Ketchup & Chili Sauce

Post by handdrummer »

pharvey wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:59 pm
handdrummer wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:49 pm Don't tantalize me, give me some advice.

Can someone in OZ send you a bottle or two?
I blame Aus friends who introduced me to the stuff when I was living in China - they get me hooked on the stuff and then leave me high and dry!! :cuss:

Simply can't find it anywhere and my working days in Aus are over (covering elsewhere now).... Will have to beg others Downunder to bring a "Red Cross Package"!! Can't understand why it's not exported - sold by Woolworths in Aus from memory....

Great, great base! :thumb:

[EDIT] This is the gear.....

https://ezysaucecomau.wordpress.com/about/

:cheers: :cheers:
Shouldn't be too difficult to make. you'd have to experiment with amounts.

Now, about using a plastic ketchup bottle properly?
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

^^You think you've got problems with plastic ketchup bottles, I'm the bloke who bought a bottle of malt vinegar last week, took the top off without thinking about it, shook liberally over my chips, only to find - well, you can guess the rest... :oops: :banghead:
This is the way
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

dtaai-maai wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:09 pm ^^You think you've got problems with plastic ketchup bottles, I'm the bloke who bought a bottle of malt vinegar last week, took the top off without thinking about it, shook liberally over my chips, only to find - well, you can guess the rest... :oops: :banghead:
You have my sympathies. I never cared for soggy chips.

There were great fish & chip shops in Dover. That's one thing I miss about England.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

dtaai-maai wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:09 pm ^^You think you've got problems with plastic ketchup bottles, I'm the bloke who bought a bottle of malt vinegar last week, took the top off without thinking about it, shook liberally over my chips, only to find - well, you can guess the rest... :oops: :banghead:
And you English always think you know it all.... there's a way to handle a bottle, a way to handle vinegar...... and always half and half (with a spot of curry sauce). :wink:

Good God, no taste!!

:cheers: :cheers: :neener:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Well, yes, but you may have guessed wrong, Pietro. You see, my intention was moderation (liberal moderation, admittedly), but unbeknownst to me I had bought a refill bottle without a sprinkler... Hey, it could happen to anyone!
This is the way
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

dtaai-maai wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:36 am Well, yes, but you may have guessed wrong, Pietro. You see, my intention was moderation (liberal moderation, admittedly), but unbeknownst to me I had bought a refill bottle without a sprinkler... Hey, it could happen to anyone!
Bloody liberals :laugh: :laugh:
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.