Hi everyone

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
md67
Novice
Novice

Hi everyone

Post by md67 »

First post but have been 'lurking' for a while. Love Hua Hin. First time in the city was 2016 and I've been numerous times since. Missing it badly and I'm dying to get back!
pharvey

Re: Hi everyone

Post by pharvey »

md67 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:29 pm First post but have been 'lurking' for a while. Love Hua Hin. First time in the city was 2016 and I've been numerous times since. Missing it badly and I'm dying to get back!
Welcome md67 - you obviously know the Forum so will also know how helpful the guys in the know will be! :thumb:

Where do you hail from?

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
md67
Novice
Novice

Post by md67 »

Cheers pharvey.

I'm from Glasgow. Aye, I've been reading plenty of the threads for a while on here and decided it was probably best to just register.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

md67 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:29 pm First post but have been 'lurking' for a while. Love Hua Hin. First time in the city was 2016 and I've been numerous times since. Missing it badly and I'm dying to get back!
Welcome to the forum, hope you can come again soon, hopefully in 2021 :cheers:
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Post by ahandpatsy »

What do you miss about Hua Hin the most ?
md67
Novice
Novice

Post by md67 »

ahandpatsy wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:05 pm What do you miss about Hua Hin the most ?
I'm a tourist in my 50's now and I just miss the chilled out, relaxed day to day, easy going 2/3 week holidays I have there a couple of times a year. It's a cracking place.
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Post by ahandpatsy »

md67 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:21 pm
ahandpatsy wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:05 pm What do you miss about Hua Hin the most ?
I'm a tourist in my 50's now and I just miss the chilled out, relaxed day to day, easy going 2/3 week holidays I have there a couple of times a year. It's a cracking place.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I can feel the stress melting away when I get off the airport bus. I was over in February and wish I could get back. I'm mid 50 too.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

ahandpatsy wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:32 pm
md67 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:21 pm
Yeah, I know what you mean. I can feel the stress melting away when I get off the airport bus. I was over in February and wish I could get back. I'm mid 50 too.
I'm with you both, 50 and dying to get back. Due to work I haven't visited for several years - this year however all booked up, bags packed, plans made...... Jump in Corona (unfortunately not the alcoholic version!). Thai Air flights cancelled, beautiful villa a no-go.

Next year is the plan, hopefully we'll get the flights and villa back!! Hope you guys also make the trip.

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Post by Jack_Batty »

Me too. 50 years-old. Been to Thailand almost every year since 2000, but never to Hua Hin. Always envisioned retiring to Thailand someday and finally did it last year. Thought Hua Hin sounded intriguing, so I gave it a shot. Ten months later and it’s absolutely fantastic, even with these last few trying months.