Government Has Issued New Property Tax Laws

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Geko
Professional
Professional

Government Has Issued New Property Tax Laws

Post by Geko »

I have just received this requirement from my Accountants, I have been with them for 14 years now since setting up company, and submitting and paying company taxes through them to the government each year. Just want to know if these "New Laws" are true and if so what the Municipality cost are likely to be?

Now the government has issued new laws. All people with houses and land must submit documents for tax payment by September 2020 if this time is over. You have to pay additional fines.
If you send documents as follows
1. Copy of title deed
2. Copy of house registration
3. Construction permit or real estate purchase agreement at the land office
4. A copy of your latest passport photo and visa page in Thailand.
5. Company Certificate (Must copy new documents for dbd offiec, price 400 baht) If you have copy not more 1 month. can use

We will go to Municipality for check tax your property for you. And when we know the balance We will notify you again.
All of this must be done by September 2020 to avoid fines.
buksida

Re: Government Has Issued New Property Tax Laws

Post by buksida »

Yep, we've already been stung, thread here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=38827
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson