Influencers

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Influencers

Post by lindosfan1 »

The quote below as part of a link that DM posted on the Trump thread.

Doubt even seeped into posts by some of the biggest influencers of the movement, as some started to question the phrase "trust the plan" - a key QAnon slogan that has been used by Q, an anonymous figure whom followers believe to be an influential government insider.

The influencers had doubts, that says a lot about how good they were.
You see the word influencers in fashion, gossip columns, sales etc etc
Does anybody believe these people. The biggest laugh is the fashion inflencers, puffed up lips, enlarged bums, bigger breast and filler everywhere. In a way this is sad it does affect the younger and more immature members of the community who do not get proper guidance.
They are television stars Katy Price being a good example, is any part of her original?
Tv programmes love island, big brother they are a bad influence on the young ones.
Their income is based on the influence they purport to have.
I put this in foo as they have no use in the real world.
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: Influencers

Post by dtaai-maai »

lindosfan1 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:32 am Does anybody believe these people?
While I agree with everything you say, unfortunately, and for reasons that cpmpletely escape me, the answer is 'yes, quite a lot of people'...
This is the way
pharvey

Re: Influencers

Post by pharvey »

dtaai-maai wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:42 amWhile I agree with everything you say, unfortunately, and for reasons that cpmpletely escape me, the answer is 'yes, quite a lot of people'...
Indeed, and the majority of those also believe they have an IQ which stands for "I'm Quever"....... :roll:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.