Foam For Chairs.

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Foam For Chairs.

Post by handdrummer »

Any suggestions as to where I can purchase dense foam for upholstering a chair?
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Foam For Chairs.

Post by HHTel »

The following might be worth a try:
IC Curtains also provides Upholstery, Awnings, Carpets, Cushions, Sofas and Feature Rugs for private homes, building projects or commercial premises. So receiving the best advice, products and service shouldn’t be just a matter of luck, just ask Lucky at IC Curtains Hua Hin. Office open: Monday – Saturday 8:30 am-5:30 pm, Phone: Mobile: 093 629 4400 (John/Lucky), Where: 70/171 Soi 112 Huana Tuptai Road, Hua Hin. (Opposite Maha Samutr Country Club) Contact: info@ICCurtains.com, www.ICCurtains.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Foam For Chairs.

Post by handdrummer »

HHTel wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:56 pm The following might be worth a try:
IC Curtains also provides Upholstery, Awnings, Carpets, Cushions, Sofas and Feature Rugs for private homes, building projects or commercial premises. So receiving the best advice, products and service shouldn’t be just a matter of luck, just ask Lucky at IC Curtains Hua Hin. Office open: Monday – Saturday 8:30 am-5:30 pm, Phone: Mobile: 093 629 4400 (John/Lucky), Where: 70/171 Soi 112 Huana Tuptai Road, Hua Hin. (Opposite Maha Samutr Country Club) Contact: info@ICCurtains.com, www.ICCurtains.
Thank you, I will contact them.
The two contact names are a good omen. My stepfather's name was John and his nickname was Lucky. :laugh: