Oasis Bar Zone

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Oasis Bar Zone

Post by HHTel »

It was really weird. Everyone was notified that a 'troupe' from BKK was to do an inspection around HH. All pool tables were covered on the grounds that operating as a restaurant didn't allow pool. Music was stopped etc. The departure back to BKK would also be notified around the area and sure enough at around 9pm after the BKK gang departed, pool tables were re-opened, music was turned back on and everything was back to 'normal'.

What was the point? TIT.
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Post by ahandpatsy »

The bars in oasis were told only 6 seats and 3 staff. So the bars that were open just had 15 blokes standing at the bar instead. Sometimes I love the madness here.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

HHTel wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:49 am It was really weird. Everyone was notified that a 'troupe' from BKK was to do an inspection around HH. All pool tables were covered on the grounds that operating as a restaurant didn't allow pool. Music was stopped etc. The departure back to BKK would also be notified around the area and sure enough at around 9pm after the BKK gang departed, pool tables were re-opened, music was turned back on and everything was back to 'normal'.

What was the point? TIT.
The point is, it re-enforces what a useless, corrupt bunch of BIB we have in Hua Hin.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Jack_Batty wrote:
thecolonel wrote:
Jack_Batty wrote: Yeah, that could be the actual location. I was just sent the plans of the site from someone associated with the build, and was told that it would be directly behind Rock Zone. Maybe they meant directly next to it? I haven’t gone down and checked the actual site lately, so I apologize if the info wasn’t 100% correct. But, yes, it will still further saturate the area, with bars already struggling to fill stools.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It still could be 'your' site.

Maybe they're building a new condo or hotel on the site I mention.

Hope they use triple glazing if so!

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk
Based on this rendering issued today, it looks you’re correct, if that’s the road that runs parallel to the tracks. Man, so so many bars in the area. I feel sorry for the owners trying come up with ways to stand out from the crowd.

Mods, as this isn't the Oasis bar zone maybe a lot of these posts on here need moving to the Soi 94 bars thread???

Jack,

I see that construction(fabrication) is now under way on the site you originally mentioned(behind Rock Zone and opposite the now 'closed' Route 94) provisionally called Maldives

Crikey that's brave!

Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Post by Jack_Batty »

thecolonel wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:39 am
Jack_Batty wrote:
thecolonel wrote:It still could be 'your' site.

Maybe they're building a new condo or hotel on the site I mention.

Hope they use triple glazing if so!

Based on this rendering issued today, it looks you’re correct, if that’s the road that runs parallel to the tracks. Man, so so many bars in the area. I feel sorry for the owners trying come up with ways to stand out from the crowd.

Mods, as this isn't the Oasis bar zone maybe a lot of these posts on here need moving to the Soi 94 bars thread???

Jack,

I see that construction(fabrication) is now under way on the site you originally mentioned(behind Rock Zone and opposite the now 'closed' Route 94) provisionally called Maldives

Crikey that's brave!

It’s very brave, considering that Oasis is dead as it is. My girlfriend opened one there. She made 80 baht yesterday. Every place else was not doing much better, and a lot were doing worse. Her saving grace is her bar at Wonderland, which is doing okay, and a massage shop near the Hilton, which is doing very well.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Jack_Batty wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:53 am It’s very brave, considering that Oasis is dead as it is. My girlfriend opened one there. She made 80 baht yesterday.
And that was your drink!! :laugh: :laugh:
This is the way
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Post by Jack_Batty »

dtaai-maai wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:01 am
Jack_Batty wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:53 am It’s very brave, considering that Oasis is dead as it is. My girlfriend opened one there. She made 80 baht yesterday.
And that was your drink!! :laugh: :laugh:
Sheesh, when I show my face in there (rarely), I’m on the hook for a helluva lot more than 80 baht, that’s for sure!
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

This thread is locked now. Put all future posts about Oasis or any other nearby bar area into:

Bars and nightlife in Soi 94

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38860

As I am not familiar with the Hua Hin bar area, Big Boy will do any thread fine tuning on Friday. :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source