The 90 Day Report Thread

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Big Boy

The 90 Day Report Thread

Post by Big Boy »

Over the years a number of threads about 90 Day Reporting have been created i.e.:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36812
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36247
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32766
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29272 (On-Line reporting details)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28406

Members (me included) are becoming confused when trying to select the correct thread. After discussion with Admin and other Mods, we have decided to lock the old threads and proceed with a single 90 Day Report thread - this one. So please make any further comment about all aspects of 90 Day Reporting here.

EDIT: link to online portal - https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Big Boy

Re: The 90 Day Report Thread

Post by Big Boy »

Today was my first time into the new Immigration Office at Bluport for my 90 day report. I guess 'into' is an over statement. As we approached, a young lady came up to us and said something to Mrs BB in Thai. Mrs BB handed her my passport, and I was told to sit on one of the seats outside. 2 minutes (or less) later another young lady delivered my passport to where I was sitting.

First impressions - they've improved on what was already a very good service.

Points 48; Position 20
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Are they perhaps on some kind of Covid alert again and don't want people grouping inside the office?
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

LOL, I don't think so. It was so quiet I think they were touting for customers :laugh:

Points 48; Position 20
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Agreed. When I went a couple of days ago, I was the only customer. I doubt they're worried about 'groups'.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

HHTel wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:39 pm Agreed. When I went a couple of days ago, I was the only customer. I doubt they're worried about 'groups'.
So few people use that office, they're probably more concerned with keeping it open. I can't imagine a job where you sit behind a desk and a plastic shield and do next to nothing all day. The day I went, there were 3 women there and the one who waited on me seemed happy to see another human.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Bear in mind that it's not just an immigration office. They have a space at the back. It's mainly a 'One Stop Government Service Centre'
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

One extreme to other. Received the following email this morning:
...................................................................................................
Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 22/07/2022.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
huahinjim
Professional
Professional

Post by huahinjim »

Nereus wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:34 am One extreme to other. Received the following email this morning:
...................................................................................................
Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 22/07/2022.
I have received similar a few times. I have also received an email reminder that my retirement extension expires on ddmmyyyy.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Same here, received a few days ago “Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 20/07/2022.” even though I’m not even in the country!!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

LOL, I received my first ever reminder a few weeks ago, went onto the system like a good little boy, only to see it rejected a couple of days later.

Points 48; Position 20
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Dannie Boy wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:34 am Same here, received a few days ago “Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 20/07/2022.” even though I’m not even in the country!!
What that indicates is that no data within the Immigration system is linked at all. It seems each department runs separate systems. :banghead:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

I submitted online first time last night

Based on previous experiences of forum members then typically how long does it take to hear back re online report?

My deadline is Sunday 24(ie 7 days from 17th) so Saturday 23 assuming Bluport office open

Bluport is easy for me but curiosity killed the cat(who remembers them?)

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

thecolonel wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:37 pm I submitted online first time last night

Based on previous experiences of forum members then typically how long does it take to hear back re online report?

My deadline is Sunday 24(ie 7 days from 17th) so Saturday 23 assuming Bluport office open

For the past couple of years, they are normally processed on the same day or within 24 hours if the application is made later in the day. I’m certain that they normally issue an acknowledgment of your application these days confirming your submission has been successfully made!!

Edit

Dear **************

We have received your information successfully, you can find your information below.

Reference No : TM47-76-***********

Passport No : ************

Nationality : GBR:BRITISH

Time Received : 2022-04-21 16:22:21.0 (UTC +7)

Please see attached file for application's information.

Kind regards.

This email is auto-generated. Please do not reply. In case of any queries, please contact ROYAL THAI POLICE IMMIGRATION BUREAU.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Dannie Boy wrote:
thecolonel wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:37 pm I submitted online first time last night

For the past couple of years, they are normally processed on the same day or within 24 hours if the application is made later in the day. I’m certain that they normally issue an acknowledgment of your application these days confirming your submission has been successfully made!!

Edit

Dear **************

We have received your information successfully, you can find your information below.

Reference No : TM47-76-***********

Passport No : ************

Nationality : GBR:BRITISH

Time Received : 2022-04-21 16:22:21.0 (UTC +7)

Please see attached file for application's information.

Kind regards.

This email is auto-generated. Please do not reply. In case of any queries, please contact ROYAL THAI POLICE IMMIGRATION BUREAU.
Sorry I meant to say in my post that I received an acknowledgement within moments.

Just wondering if the response wait time would go beyond my deadline but sounds like I should hear back from them well before I need to get my 'A' down to B!

Thanks Dannie