Superbru Premier League 2022-23

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
PeteC

Superbru Premier League 2022-23

Post by PeteC »

A member reminded me that this pool has opened already. :shock: Where does the time go?

Those who played last season will automatically receive an invitation and be automatically approved. Others who would like to join please go to the below. :cheers:

HHAD Premier League Predictor 2022-23 league on Superbru! You can find the pool here:

https://www.superbru.com/premierleague_ ... p=12463597

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code: howltilt
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
lindosfan1
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Superbru Premier League 2022-23

Post by lindosfan1 »

Fantasy football league has started Pete, will you be doing ths,this year. :cheers:
Woke up this morning breathing that's a good start to the day.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

lindosfan1 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:49 am Fantasy football league has started Pete, will you be doing ths,this year. :cheers:
No, that's Bamboo Grove's territory. I don't do the fantasy stuff. :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Don't forget your picks. It all starts this weekend. :cheers:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Like last season, I'll post the leader board at the end of each month. :cheers:
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

Having a shocker over on fpl, let's check out Superbru...

Oh, I've dropped into last place. :laugh:
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Round # 1-4

phpDF04GOPM.jpg
phpDF04GOPM.jpg (18.59 KiB) Viewed 786 times
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Everyone should have received an email from Superbru explaining the revised schedule for this week. I'll repeat some of it below.

......Due to various complications relating to the State Funeral for HM Queen Elizabeth II on Monday, there are only 7 matches in Round 8 with Brighton vs. Crystal Palace, Manchester United vs. Leeds and Chelsea vs. Liverpool postponed.

Here is the updated Round 8 fixture list:

phpY1eJDLPM.jpg
phpY1eJDLPM.jpg (42.58 KiB) Viewed 748 times

On Superbru, we have removed the cancelled Round 7 from our Predictor game. All picks that were made for those postponed fixtures have been saved though, and the matches will be re-added to our Predictor in the necessary round (with all locked picks unlocked) once they are officially rescheduled.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Standings end of September - Round 9

php6PVFtWAM.jpg
php6PVFtWAM.jpg (28.18 KiB) Viewed 728 times
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

A fragmented week coming up. Make sure to make your picks. :cheers:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Standings end of October - Round 14

phpZ5bPHSPM.jpg
phpZ5bPHSPM.jpg (27.56 KiB) Viewed 695 times
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Standings Round #16 - WC Break

phpclOuUgPM.jpg
phpclOuUgPM.jpg (29.44 KiB) Viewed 679 times
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Standings after week #19, season halfway point.

phpQlbMOhPM.jpg
phpQlbMOhPM.jpg (27.42 KiB) Viewed 661 times
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

I'm trying to get to the bottom of who these two are, and seeing the data, I'm thinking they are both the same person. If either of you are Hua Hin Forum members, please identify yourself.

What I suggest for anyone forming a Superbru pool is not to click "Automatically invite those who have played before..." but click the invitations individually by name. There's never that many players, it won't take long. In that way, unless you want your pool to be public, we can limit players to Forum members and others who you know personally. :cheers:

Anders_Speer

php2OxpgKPM.jpg
php2OxpgKPM.jpg (14.12 KiB) Viewed 651 times

PhilDinamoKiev

phpKHlHPaPM.jpg
phpKHlHPaPM.jpg (12.88 KiB) Viewed 651 times
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

PeteC wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:08 pm I'm trying to get to the bottom of who these two are, and seeing the data, I'm thinking they are both the same person. If either of you are Hua Hin Forum members, please identify yourself.

What I suggest for anyone forming a Superbru pool is not to click "Automatically invite those who have played before..." but click the invitations individually by name. There's never that many players, it won't take long. In that way, unless you want your pool to be public, we can limit players to Forum members and others who you know personally. :cheers:

Anders_Speer

php2OxpgKPM.jpg

PhilDinamoKiev

phpKHlHPaPM.jpg
Yep, down to me :oops: - "They" have played in previous tournaments but are not Forum members, I normally set up the league(s) for "All Welcome" and do re-invite players from previous seasons/leagues - I done the same for some time, but if it's an issue, I'll change the setup in future. Why do you belive it's the same person btw?

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.