Just saying Hi.

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
Jackes
Novice
Novice

Just saying Hi.

Post by Jackes »

Hi everyone, the name's Jack, and I'm new to the forum so just introducing myself. I first "chugged" through Hua Hin in 1971 on the Bangkok to Butterworth night train, I've been back to stay many times since. Now looking at making it my home so I'll be posting soon for tips from forum members.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Re: Just saying Hi.

Post by joelle »

Jackes wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:20 pm Hi everyone, the name's Jack, and I'm new to the forum so just introducing myself. I first "chugged" through Hua Hin in 1971 on the Bangkok to Butterworth night train, I've been back to stay many times since. Now looking at making it my home so I'll be posting soon for tips from forum members.
Hi Jack
Attachments
received_747969633204047.jpeg
received_747969633204047.jpeg (63.97 KiB) Viewed 909 times
Scout
Professional
Professional

Re: Just saying Hi.

Post by Scout »

Hi Jack, welcome to Hua Hin and the forum ! Are you interested in learning to Kitesurf by chance ? It’s nice to have an activity to socialize and fill your free hours here. The beach area across the street from Bangkok Hospital / Market Village (Soi 75/1) is one of the nicest sections in all of Hua Hin for walking, swimming, Watersports or just sipping a cool beverage at one of the beachside restaurants and people watching. I also enjoy Thai Language classes and soi dog rescue activities as rewarding ways to spend my days. Perhaps I'll see you on the beach !