Monthly golf membership

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Re: Monthly golf membership

Post by thecolonel »

Taylor707 wrote:Thanks for the help guys. I contacted Palm Hills and they're still offering that monthly deal. Seapines deal sounds like it ends at the end of this month but 3,500 seems crazy cheap. Is the course in rough shape or something? Little over 100 baht a day?
Personally I think it's in poor condition, especially compared to how it was 7 years ago or so.

But I can tell you that others on here(members and regulars there) won't hear a word of it. So it's up to you who you believe.

I think it's more that PH is expensive than SP is cheap

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Taylor707
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Taylor707 »

thecolonel wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:04 pm
Taylor707 wrote:Thanks for the help guys. I contacted Palm Hills and they're still offering that monthly deal. Seapines deal sounds like it ends at the end of this month but 3,500 seems crazy cheap. Is the course in rough shape or something? Little over 100 baht a day?
Personally I think it's in poor condition, especially compared to how it was 7 years ago or so.

But I can tell you that others on here(members and regulars there) won't hear a word of it. So it's up to you who you believe.

Appreciate the reply. I think the 10k per month isn't really expensive and decent value if you can get at least 3 rounds per week. Probably not worth it playing 1-2 per week.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Post by thecolonel »

Taylor707 wrote:
thecolonel wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:04 pm

Appreciate the reply. I think the 10k per month isn't really expensive and decent value if you can get at least 3 rounds per week. Probably not worth it playing 1-2 per week.
If you're just spending a month here and going to play 13 times as you suggest then yes of course it's reasonable value( versus paying the the daily green fee).

Please bear in mind that October is the wettest month of the year in Hua Hin(by some distance). And it can be especially wet in the afternoons, hence why 80% of the golfers tee off before 11.30

Taylor707
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Taylor707 »

That's discouraging about the weather. Appreciate the heads up though.