Done, Dusted - Enough is Enough!

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
pharvey

Done, Dusted - Enough is Enough!

Post by pharvey »

Damn these bloody minor inconveniences that seem to take all the news - pure selfishness!! The war in Ukraine, earthquakes in Syria and Turkey, flooding and wildfires, death and devastation worldwide.... GOOD GOD, There are far more serious problems to deal with and they should be dealt with NOW DAMN YOU!!

* For Christ's sake, Roald Dahl the despicable bastard used words like fat, ugly, crazy and mad ... not to mention weird in his poor (best) selling series of books!! Tear down his house, shun him, burn him at the stake, destroy his family!!

* The BAFTA's FFS - the winners were all white!! WTF!! Who gives a shite that perhaps they were the ones who deserved the awards, where are those with a slightly darker skin - it's nothing but racism DAMN YOU!!

* I am not male or female, I have a willy but I want breasts and I DEMAND to be able to use whatever rest rooms I like and represent women in sport (because I'm not strong enough for the men's teams) DAMN YOU!! Oh, and if you complain, I'll sue you.

* My Passport MUST state who and what I am - despite the fact that I can't say if I'm Male, Female, Non-Binary, Binary, Genderqueer, Bigender, Trigender, Demigirl, Demiboy or well.... DAMN YOU!!

* I DEMAND to have all benefits due to me..... Whatever (each and all) Gender I pick/select to be DAMN YOU!!

* I don't care whether the Tax Payer agrees with me or not - they MUST contribute to ALL of my needs - beit operations, medications and/or "Mental Health"....... DAMN YOU!!

* Where are my handouts, where's my passport with the correct details DAMN YOU!! Oh, and if the details are incorrect, this will obviously cause mental distress and I'll sue you.

* Don't get me started on the Statues, Art, Placenames, Universities, Schools, Hospitals.... They have no right to be there, no right to exist, they're racist FGS!! They must be removed or burned to the ground DAMN YOU!!

What a wonderful world we live in eh........
Last edited by pharvey on Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
pharvey

Re: Done, Dusted - Enough is Enough!

Post by pharvey »

I'm still at a fecking loss....

https://www.rainbow-project.org/what-we ... on-binary/

Picture1.png
Picture1.png (115.38 KiB) Viewed 673 times
:roll: :?
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

pharvey wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:42 am I'm still at a fecking loss....

https://www.rainbow-project.org/what-we ... on-binary/

Picture1.png
:roll: :?
I saw 'big-ender' for at least half a minute. Makes no less sense....
Lost
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Lost »

Though the current transgender thing is a social contagion, with impressionable, puberty experiencing, mostly autistic and/or troubled youngsters being drawn in by the fad... the Y chromosome is shrivelling up with some experts suggesting it may be all but gone in 4 million odd years. Has this shrivelling affected testosterone levels and supposed 'masculinity' amongst some?

The Y chromosome is disappearing – so what will happen to men?

The Y chromosome may be a symbol of masculinity, but it is becoming increasingly clear that it is anything but strong and enduring. Although it carries the “master switch” gene, SRY, that determines whether an embryo will develop as male (XY) or female (XX), it contains very few other genes and is the only chromosome not necessary for life. Women, after all, manage just fine without one.

What’s more, the Y chromosome has degenerated rapidly, leaving females with two perfectly normal X chromosomes, but males with an X and a shrivelled Y. If the same rate of degeneration continues, the Y chromosome has just 4.6m years left before it disappears completely. This may sound like a long time, but it isn’t when you consider that life has existed on Earth for 3.5 billion years.

Continued: https://theconversation.com/the-y-chrom ... -men-90125
I don't trust children. They're here to replace us.