Hua Hin hospital special medical clinic

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
thecolonel
Legend
Legend

Re: Hua Hin Hospital Express Clinic has moved

Post by thecolonel »

Big Boy wrote:I normally arrive at 8am (to be sure of a parking space). Doctor arrives between 9 and 9:30. I have my blood tests early, have breakfast, and return to see the doctor.
But when does the clinic open its doors so you can sit and wait for Doctor arrival?

Ps where do you have breakfast?

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

8am

Breakfast is usually coffee and a biscuit at Amazon. However, that option has gone since the wheelchair door has been closed. I've noticed another coffee shop in the thoroughfare to the blue building, under the car park.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

There is apparently an relatively new restaurant called Limrot Restaurant. It'd be interesting to hear of anyone that's been there.
New restaurant In Hua Hin Hospital, "taste" good taste, affordable price, complete everything, both food and drink.
With the hospital looking to upgrade the restaurant inside for staff, relatives, patients, including visitors to work in the hospital. Have eaten delicious food Therefore chose this restaurant Which was originally a delicious restaurant from Bangsaphan district called "Limpopkopee" opens for service at the food court of the hospital.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

So, I felt it was time I had a health check.. Having popped into Bewell over at Banyan, I scooted across town to try get an idea of what HHH had to offer (& the price..?)
Well, Of all my years in this country I have never, ever been stumped when it came to explaining what I wanted..?
BUT..Hua Hin Hospital deffo takes the award for not being/refusing to understand my Thai, English or Tinglish!
Front desk..not a chance, every other window/desk not a chance..
..FFS does anyone here understand what I'm trying to do..Where is the fu****g foreigner's clinic/section..?
After a full hour I finally found it..Then the lady behind the desk there had such a poor command of English & what I was trying to have explained to me I simply shook my head and left...I was simply not prepared for this level of service.
So it's looking like Bewell gets my fistful of Baht for a med-check on the simple grounds that I am able to converse with the staff there...(rant over)
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

That sounds very strange. I get my medicals there. I've always found the staff in the 'Farang' clinic to give excellent service. Sure you weren't talking to the cleaner!!!

I've been 3 or 4 times in the last year with no complaints.
I guess you were just unlucky. I wouldn't give up on them.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:agree: Did you go to the hospital front desk or the clinic front desk on the 5th floor of the purple building.

I am a frequent flyer at the Express Clinic, and every member who usually work there has an excellent command of English.

Points 48; Position 20
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

The building is not purple anymore, but well indicated.
If you are in front of the main entrance, do not enter but walk along on to the right, turn left, walk on a bit and the entrance will be on your right. Blue sign saying OUT PATIENT BUILDING.
By the lift there's a green sign with the different types of clinics. 5th floor is the reception for foreigners.
They do speak English but I wouldn't go as far as saying what BB says I quote "every member who usually work there has an excellent command of English"
Here after pictures of the place.
Attachments
received_268903742032389.jpeg
(193.62 KiB) Downloaded 1044 times
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

OMG, not purple any more? Just to confuse people. :banghead: When did they change it? I was there last month - was it me not looking, or is it a very new paint job?

As for the English language, I've been going every 3 months for 7 years (long before it move to the purple building) - never had a problem yet, but maybe different staff for different clinics

Points 48; Position 20
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Big Boy wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:26 pm OMG, not purple any more? Just to confuse people. :banghead: When did they change it? I was there last month - was it me not looking, or is it a very new paint job?
When I went there last November it was already like that, maybe the purple paint washed away :laugh: :wink: :laugh:
londongeorge

Post by londongeorge »

Is the HHH Express Clinic open as usual at weekends and what times?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

It is certainly open on a Saturday from 09:00, but I think closed on a Sunday.

Points 48; Position 20
londongeorge

Post by londongeorge »

Big Boy wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:40 am It is certainly open on a Saturday from 09:00, but I think closed on a Sunday.
Thanks I head there today.
Bubba1

Hua Hin hospital special medical clinic

Post by Bubba1 »

Any experience with this? The hours are a bit odd

https://royalcoastreview.com/2021/02/hu ... oreigners/
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Hua Hin hospital special medical clinic

Post by Dannie Boy »

Bubba1